Benefiber Plus Heart Health (wheat dextrin) Drug Interactions
A total of 40 drugs are known to interact with Benefiber Plus Heart Health (wheat dextrin).
- 2 moderate drug interactions
- 38 minor drug interactions
Check for interactions with Benefiber Plus Heart Health (wheat dextrin)
Common medications checked in combination with Benefiber Plus Heart Health (wheat dextrin)
- Adderall (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine)
- Aspirin Low Strength (aspirin)
- Centrum (multivitamin with minerals)
- chromium picolinate (Chromium GTF, Cr-GTF, CRM)
- hydrochlorothiazide / losartan (Hyzaar)
- loratadine (Claritin, Alavert, Allergy Relief Tablets, Claritin 24 Hour Allergy, Loratadine Reditab, Claritin Reditabs, Wal-itin, Help I Have Allergies, Children's Claritin Allergy, Allergy Relief 24 Hour, Children's Allergy Relief 24 Hour, Vicks QlearQuil All Day & All Night 24 Hour Allergy Relief, ohm Allergy Relief, Clear-Atadine, Claritin Hives Relief, Dimetapp Children's ND Non-Drowsy Allergy, Clear-Atadine Children's, Bactimicina Allergy, Tavist ND)
- Matzim LA (diltiazem)
- Pristiq (desvenlafaxine)
- Synthroid (levothyroxine)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.