Primsol (trimethoprim) Drug Interactions
A total of 193 drugs (627 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Primsol (trimethoprim).
- 89 major drug interactions (303 brand and generic names)
- 81 moderate drug interactions (267 brand and generic names)
- 23 minor drug interactions (57 brand and generic names)
Check for interactions with Primsol (trimethoprim)
Common medications checked in combination with Primsol (trimethoprim)
- Actonel (risedronate)
- Ciprodex (ciprofloxacin / dexamethasone otic)
- Hydrocodone PA Pediatric (hydrocodone / phenylpropanolamine)
- Paracetamol (acetaminophen)
- Tylenol Childrens Paracetamol (acetaminophen)
- Zofran (ondansetron)
Primsol (trimethoprim) alcohol/food Interactions
There is 1 alcohol/food interaction with Primsol (trimethoprim)
Primsol (trimethoprim) disease Interactions
There are 3 disease interactions with Primsol (trimethoprim) which include:
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.