Drug interactions between Paracetamol Soluble and venlafaxine
|Paracetamol Soluble (acetaminophen)|
Interactions between your drugs
A total of 172 drugs (1054 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Paracetamol Soluble.
- Paracetamol Soluble is in the drug class miscellaneous analgesics.
- Paracetamol Soluble is used to treat the following conditions:
- Venlafaxine is a member of the drug class serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors.
- Venlafaxine is used to treat the following conditions:
- Anxiety and Stress
- Bipolar Disorder
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Hot Flashes
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Somatoform Pain Disorder
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.