Drug Interactions between clonazepam and Pseudoephedrine Sinus
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Pseudoephedrine Sinus (acetaminophen/pseudoephedrine)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between clonazepam and Pseudoephedrine Sinus.This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Clonazepam is in the following drug classes: benzodiazepine anticonvulsants, benzodiazepines.
- Clonazepam is used to treat the following conditions:
- Benzodiazepine Withdrawal
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Burning Mouth Syndrome
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Cluster-Tic Syndrome
- Migraine Prevention
- Night Terrors
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Seizure Prevention
- Sleep Paralysis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
A total of 240 drugs are known to interact with Pseudoephedrine Sinus.
- Pseudoephedrine Sinus is a member of the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Pseudoephedrine Sinus is used to treat Sinus Symptoms.
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No interaction information available.|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.