Drug Interactions between clonazepam and Keppra XR
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Keppra XR (levetiracetam)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between clonazepam and Keppra XR. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Clonazepam is in the following drug classes: benzodiazepine anticonvulsants, benzodiazepines.
Clonazepam is used to treat the following conditions:
- Benzodiazepine Withdrawal
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Burning Mouth Syndrome
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Cluster-Tic Syndrome
- Migraine Prevention
- Night Terrors
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Seizure Prevention
- Sleep Paralysis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Keppra xr is in the drug class pyrrolidine anticonvulsants.
- Keppra xr is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Keppra XR (levetiracetam)
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of levETIRAcetam such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with levETIRAcetam. Do not use more than the recommended dose of levETIRAcetam, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|