Drug interactions between clonazepam and High Potency B Complex with B12 and C
|High Potency B Complex with B12 and C (multivitamin)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Clonazepam is in the following drug classes: benzodiazepine anticonvulsants, benzodiazepines.
- Clonazepam is used to treat the following conditions:
- Benzodiazepine Withdrawal
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Burning Mouth Syndrome
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Cluster-Tic Syndrome
- Migraine Prevention
- Night Terrors
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Seizure Prevention
- Sleep Paralysis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
High Potency B Complex with B12 and C
A total of 11 drugs (24 brand and generic names) are known to interact with High Potency B Complex with B12 and C.
- High Potency B Complex with B12 and C is a member of the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations.
- High Potency B Complex with B12 and C is used to treat Dietary Supplementation.
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.