Drug interactions between citalopram and Tums Freshers
|Tums Freshers (calcium carbonate)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Citalopram is in the drug class selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors.
- Citalopram is used to treat the following conditions:
- Anxiety and Stress
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Hot Flashes
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Occipital Neuralgia
- Panic Disorder
- Persistent Depressive Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
- Severe Mood Dysregulation
- Somatoform Pain Disorder
A total of 367 drugs (2328 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Tums Freshers.
- Tums Freshers is a member of the following drug classes: antacids, minerals and electrolytes.
- Tums Freshers is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: citalopram
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of citalopram such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with citalopram. Do not use more than the recommended dose of citalopram, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.