Drug Interactions between Botox and Restylane
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Botox (onabotulinumtoxinA)
- Restylane (dermal filler topical)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Botox and Restylane. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Botox is in the drug class skeletal muscle relaxants.
- Botox is used to treat the following conditions:
A total of 0 drugs are known to interact with Restylane.
- Restylane is used to treat Facial Wrinkles.
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|