Drug Interactions between Benadryl and triamcinolone
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Benadryl and triamcinolone. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Benadryl is in the following drug classes: anticholinergic antiemetics, anticholinergic antiparkinson agents, antihistamines, miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics.
- Benadryl is used to treat the following conditions:
- Triamcinolone is in the drug class glucocorticoids.
Triamcinolone is used to treat the following conditions:
- Adrenocortical Insufficiency
- Allergic Reactions
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dermal Necrosis, Prophylaxis
- Dermatological Disorders
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gouty Arthritis
- Heart Failure
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Inflammatory Conditions
- Lichen Planus
- Lichen Sclerosus
- Lichen Simplex Chronicus
- Loeffler's Syndrome
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Pityriasis rubra pilaris
- Plantar Fibromatosis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Thrombocytopenia Idiopathic
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No interaction information available.|