Up and Up Migraine Relief Dosage
Generic name: ACETAMINOPHEN 250mg, ASPIRIN 250mg, CAFFEINE 65mg
Dosage form: tablet
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 12, 2022.
Frequently asked questions
- Can you take ibuprofen with Excedrin Migraine?
- Ubrelvy vs Imitrex (sumatriptan): How do they compare?
- Is Reyvow a controlled substance?
- How often can you take Maxalt?
- How long does it take for Maxalt to work?
- How do you use the Aimovig autoinjector?
- How do you take Ubrelvy tablets?
More about Migraine Relief (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine)
Excedrin, Excedrin Migraine, Goody's Headache Powders, Backaid Inflammatory Pain Formula, ... +6 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.