Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 1, 2021.
For topical use only. SKLICE Lotion is not for oral, ophthalmic, or intravaginal use.
Apply SKLICE Lotion to dry hair in an amount sufficient (up to 1 tube) to thoroughly coat the hair and scalp. Leave SKLICE Lotion on the hair and scalp for 10 minutes, and then rinse off with water.
It is recommended to wait 24 hours before applying shampoo to hair and scalp.
The tube is intended for single use; discard any unused portion.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Frequently asked questions
- How long does it take for Sklice (ivermectin) to kill head lice?
- How long does it take for Soolantra to start working?
- Can you use Soolantra and metronidazole together?
- Does Soolantra Cream help with redness?
- How often should I use Soolantra?
More about Sklice (ivermectin topical)
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (46)
- Drug class: topical anti-infectives
- FDA approval history
- Other brands
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.