User Reviews for Spinosad

Also known as: Natroba

Learn more about Spinosad.

Head Lice 6 reviews 48 medications

8.3
Summary of Spinosad reviews 6 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Spinosad

Natroba (spinosad) for Head Lice: "I used a product called Captain Jacks Deadbug Brew. It's active ingredient is also Spinosad, but it only costs $8.00 for an entire quart. Not $225.00 for a tiny little bottle. It got rid of my daughters lice in one treatment with no side effects. It's available in the garden Dept of any big box store."

Moelarrycheese (taken for less than 1 month) September 14, 2016

Natroba (spinosad) for Head Lice: "After the OTC medications did not work on my daughter AT ALL, we finally went to the doctor. He suggested two "no nit-combing" medications, Natroba and Sklice. The reason I didn't take her to the doctor in the first place was because I care very much about the safety of chemicals I put on my little girl's skin, so unapologetically, I put this doc to the test with 101 questions about the two. Fortunately, he seemed very knowledgeable about them both (as he should) and I learned that Natroba is the ONLY prescription out there that is not systemically absorbed in the skin and is safe for mothers who may be pregnant applying the product (which I was at the time) so this was huge to me. I went with Natroba and will never use anything else."

Relieved Mom! (taken for less than 1 month) June 17, 2016

For Head Lice: "This medication is a God send. The only thing Is the price. I have to do prior authorizations at work for this medication and I know how much it cost for a self pay individual."

lil_bit21 (taken for less than 1 month) June 8, 2016

Natroba (spinosad) for Head Lice: "I have had head lice for 3 months, my teen age daughter passed it to me. I have thick curly hair. I'm desperate. I have used permethrins, and other over the counter medications. It seems it tames the lice, it stops itching me for 3 or 4 days and I go back again with itching. I am not infested. It is just one two or three that keeps on surviving. Some body checks my hair about every week and she can't find eggs but I see the red bumps in my scalp. I am going to get this natroba and I am praying it will work. I can't sleep because my scalp itches."

sra cometa October 10, 2015

Natroba (spinosad) for Head Lice: "My daughter had lice for almost a year. I used every OTC medicine numerous times and did every removal step but she still had them. My last option was cutting off all her hair like a boy. Used Natroba once and done. It is such a relief to us both (especially since we didn't have to cut off her hair). Only negative is the price."

mnm0 July 17, 2014

Natroba (spinosad) for Head Lice: "Natroba killed the live lice and also the eggs in my child's hair. Only one treatment was necessary. I highly recommend this product and willl use it again in the future as it works quickly and is very effective. The only issue is that the egg casings are left in the hair. We have an issue with the school sending notes home stating my child has nits, when in fact, there are no viable nits in her hair."

Anonymous January 31, 2012