Sklice Side Effects
Generic Name: ivermectin topical
Note: This document contains side effect information about ivermectin topical. Some of the dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name Sklice.
For the Consumer
Applies to ivermectin topical: topical application cream, topical application lotion
Along with its needed effects, ivermectin topical (the active ingredient contained in Sklice) may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Some side effects of ivermectin topical may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine. Also, your health care professional may be able to tell you about ways to prevent or reduce some of these side effects. Check with your health care professional if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome or if you have any questions about them:
- Burning, itching, redness, or stinging of the skin
- burning, dry, or itching eyes
- discharge or excessive tearing
- dry skin
- redness, pain, or swelling of the eye, eyelid, or inner lining of the eyelid
For Healthcare Professionals
Applies to ivermectin topical: topical cream, topical lotion
Common (1% to 10%): Burning sensation
Uncommon (0.1% to 1%): Skin irritation, pruritus, dry skin
Common (1% to 10%): Headache
Common (1% to 10%): Seasonal allergy[Ref]
Common (1% to 10%): Urinary tract infection[Ref]
1. Cerner Multum, Inc. "Australian Product Information." O 0
2. Cerner Multum, Inc. "UK Summary of Product Characteristics." O 0
3. "Product Information. Soolantra (ivermectin topical)." Galderma Laboratories Inc, Cranbury, NJ.
4. "Product Information. Sklice (ivermectin topical)." Arbor Pharmaceuticals, Atlanta, GA.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.
More about Sklice (ivermectin topical)
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 41 Reviews
- Drug class: topical anti-infectives
Other brands: Soolantra