Generic name: EDARAVONE 30mg in 100mL
Dosage form: injection
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- The recommended dosage of RADICAVA is an intravenous infusion of 60 mg administered over a 60-minute period according to the following schedule:
- An initial treatment cycle with daily dosing for 14 days, followed by a 14-day drug-free period
- Subsequent treatment cycles with daily dosing for 10 days out of 14-day periods, followed by 14-day drug-free periods.
Preparation and Administration Information
RADICAVA is for intravenous infusion only.
Do not use if the oxygen indicator has turned blue or purple before opening the package [see How Supplied/Storage and Handling (16.1,16.2)]. Once the overwrap package is opened, use within 24 hours [see Storage and Handling (16.2)].
Parenteral drug products should be inspected visually for particulate matter and discoloration prior to administration, whenever solution and container permit.
Administer each 60 mg dose of RADICAVA injection as two consecutive 30 mg intravenous infusion bags over a total of 60 minutes (infusion rate approximately 1 mg per minute [3.33 mL per minute]).
Other medications should not be injected into the infusion bag or mixed with RADICAVA.
More about Radicava (edaravone)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous central nervous system agents