Radicava Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Radicava (edaravone) is a member of the miscellaneous central nervous system agents drug class and is commonly used for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
The cost for Radicava intravenous solution (30 mg/100 mL) is around $1,237 for a supply of 200 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Radicava is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Radicava availability.
This Radicava price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
|200 (2 x 100 milliliters)||$6.18||$1,236.74|
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Radicava Coupons and Rebates
Radicava offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Radicava Out-of-Pocket Assistance Program: Eligible commercially insured patients may pay $0 per infusion with maximum benefit of $20,000 per calendar year; for additional information contact the program at 844-772-4548.
- Applies to:
- Number of uses:
- Per calendar year
- December 31, 2021
Form more information phone: 844-772-4548 or Visit website
Patient Assistance Programs for Radicava
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: HealthWell Foundation Copay ProgramElligibility requirements:
- May have insurance
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- This program provides financial assistance to eligible individuals to cover coinsurance, copayments, healthcare premiums and deductibles for certain treatments. Also, for those who are eligible for health insurance, but cannot afford the insurance premium, the foundation may be able to help by paying some or all of the medical portion of insurance premiums. The patient is being treated for a specific disease for which funding is available and has insurance that covers the treatment for this disease. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change.
- Radicava (edaravone) IV; Infusion
More information please phone: 800-675-8416 Visit Website
Provider: Searchlight Support Patient Assistance ProgramElligibility requirements:
- *Contact program for details.
- Based on FPL
- FDA-approved diagnosis
- Must be US citizen or permanent resident residing in the US or US territories and treated by a US licensed doctor.
- Co-payment assistance and patient assistance programs are available for eligible patients.
- Radicava (edaravone) IV; Infusion
More information please phone: 844-772-4548 Visit Website
More about Radicava (edaravone)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- En Español
- Drug class: miscellaneous central nervous system agents
- FDA Approval History