Panoxyl Soap Dosage
Generic name: BENZOYL PEROXIDE 100mg in 1g
Dosage form: soap
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 2, 2020.
- using warm water, wash the affected area for 1 to 2 minutes
- rinse well and pat dry with a clean towel
- because too much drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Frequently Asked Questions
More about PanOxyl (benzoyl peroxide topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 6 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- FDA Alerts (2)