Panoxyl Soap Dosage
Generic name: BENZOYL PEROXIDE 100mg in 1g
Dosage form: soap
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- using warm water, wash the affected area for 1 to 2 minutes
- rinse well and pat dry with a clean towel
- because too much drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about PanOxyl (benzoyl peroxide topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 5 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical acne agents