User Reviews for Zinc gluconate to treat Dietary Supplementation

Zinc gluconate has an average rating of 6.8 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings for the treatment of Dietary Supplementation. 40% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 20% reported a negative experience.

Zinc gluconate rating summary

6.8/10 average rating

Compare all 220 medications used in the treatment of Dietary Supplementation.

Hannahnmiss · Taken for 1 to 6 months · July 11, 2013

“I have been taking zinc for a month, almost everyday, one tablet, for adult acne. It has made a big difference in my skin's look and feel. I have also cut back on coke, I only have about three a week, if even that many and I haven't had any side effects.”

Anonymous · April 25, 2021

“Why do most places sell the 50mg if is considered NOT SAFE, normally 5 to 10 mg is what's recommended? I stared taking 50mg for hair loss and in a week taking them I've noticed that my hair stoped falling 90% . Sounds great! But now I'm concern if this might start other problems.”

Marinechamp · Taken for 1 to 6 months · July 25, 2020

“I have had a bad headache ever since I've been taking zinc 50 MG tablets. Not sure if it is the zinc. I'm going to cut it in half since I've read you don't want to take more than 40 mgs. And a side effect is headache. Even taking it about 1 month now.”

Don · Taken for less than 1 month · July 26, 2020

“zinc gluconate reduced my symptoms of the common cold by 70 percent and reduced the duration of my cold. I have used once a year with the same results. Zinc gluconate 5mg every four hours when cold symptoms begin. Take an extra 2 or 3 lozenges the first day of the cold. Mouth tastes metallic but it's worth it to reduce cold symptoms.”

SLady · April 18, 2018

“Used the honey lemon lozenges and right off the bat had a nasty metallic taste. Horrible and throat felt funny. Later turned into fuzzy tongue and throat feeling tight. Spit out and took a Benadryl. As I was afraid something bad was happening.”