User Reviews for Zinc gluconate

Dietary Supplementation
6.8

Anonymous April 25, 2021

For Dietary Supplementation: “Why do most places sell the 50mg if is considered NOT SAFE, normally 5 to 10 mg is what's recommended? I stared taking 50mg for hair loss and in a week taking them I've noticed that my hair stoped falling 90% . Sounds great! But now I'm concern if this might start other problems.”

Don · Taken for less than 1 month July 26, 2020

For Dietary Supplementation: “zinc gluconate reduced my symptoms of the common cold by 70 percent and reduced the duration of my cold. I have used once a year with the same results. Zinc gluconate 5mg every four hours when cold symptoms begin. Take an extra 2 or 3 lozenges the first day of the cold. Mouth tastes metallic but it's worth it to reduce cold symptoms.”

Marinechamp · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 25, 2020

For Dietary Supplementation: “I have had a bad headache ever since I've been taking zinc 50 MG tablets. Not sure if it is the zinc. I'm going to cut it in half since I've read you don't want to take more than 40 mgs. And a side effect is headache. Even taking it about 1 month now.”

Hannahnmiss · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 11, 2013

For Dietary Supplementation: “I have been taking zinc for a month, almost everyday, one tablet, for adult acne. It has made a big difference in my skin's look and feel. I have also cut back on coke, I only have about three a week, if even that many and I haven't had any side effects.”

SLady April 18, 2018

For Dietary Supplementation: “Used the honey lemon lozenges and right off the bat had a nasty metallic taste. Horrible and throat felt funny. Later turned into fuzzy tongue and throat feeling tight. Spit out and took a Benadryl. As I was afraid something bad was happening.”