User Reviews for Calan

Migraine Prevention 10.0
Summary of Calan reviews 10.0 4 reviews

Reviews for Calan

Anonymous June 12, 2012

For Cluster Headaches: “I take 360 mg in the morning and my cluster headaches never come on.”

Dr. Pistole April 24, 2012

For Migraine Prevention: “I've been taking Calan for over 18 years and it is truly amazing. I was having severe, life altering migrianes at least once a week, usually twice. The migrianes stopped instantly the week I started using this medication. If I miss a dose, the headace will come in about two days. Great motivation to take the medication on a timely basis. I highly recommend this treatment for migrianes.”

Mike Regan November 28, 2010

For Migraine Prevention: “I started taking Calan (Varapamil) 20 years ago. It decreased my migraines from monthly, to only getting them every five years. So obviously I think it works amazing. 120mg per day, and I take extra if I feel like one is coming on. More recently I also started taking 400mg magnesium, and I think that has helped also. ”

KamikazeOzzie April 4, 2010

For Cluster Headaches: “I get episodic Cluster Headaches and taking this medication keeps the headaches from happening. I took 80mg three times a day the first time it was prescribed, but had to double the dosage this time around.”