User Reviews for Quinidine

Quinidine has an average rating of 8.5 out of 10 from a total of 2 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Arrhythmia
8.5
Summary of Quinidine reviews 8.5 2 reviews

housepet · Taken for 10 years or more January 28, 2018

For Arrhythmia: “My age :83. Condition of arrythmia since the 1960's when my doctor prescribed Quinidine. As time went on, so-called "better medications" have been recommended and I tried many of them without obtaining the same benefits as with Quinidine. Only the Beta-blocker Metropolol is helpful in connection with Quinidine 200mg. I call Quinidine a life-saver. ”

Ev. · Taken for less than 1 month May 15, 2017

For Arrhythmia: “It causes diarrhea frequently, makes you tired but it considerably lessens my arthymias as the Doctor wanted my heart to stop being shocked from my implanted ICD/ pacemaker. I'm only in the first month of taking it and if the diarrhea continues the Doctor may be taking me off of it.”