User Reviews for Quinidine
Also known as: Cardioquin, Quin-G, Quin-Release, Quinaglute Dura-Tabs, Quinidex Extentabs, Quinora
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Quinidine.
|Arrhythmia||1 reviews||43 medications|
Reviews for Quinidine
For Arrhythmia: "It causes diarrhea frequently, makes you tired but it considerably lessens my arthymias as the Doctor wanted my heart to stop being shocked from my implanted ICD/ pacemaker. I'm only in the first month of taking it and if the diarrhea continues the Doctor may be taking me off of it."
Ev. (taken for less than 1 month) May 15, 2017
0 users found this comment helpful.
More about quinidine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: group I antiarrhythmics
- Quinidine gluconate controlled-release tablets
- Quinidine sulfate
- Quinidine sulfate controlled-release tablets
- Quinidine Oral, Injection, Intramuscular (Advanced Reading)