User Reviews for Valtrex to treat Herpes Simplex, Mucocutaneous/Immunocompetent Host

Valtrex Rating Summary

9.8/10 Average Rating

Compare all 4 medications used in the treatment of Herpes Simplex, Mucocutaneous/Immunocompetent Host.

Reviews for Valtrex

Buster420 · Taken for 5 to 10 years June 17, 2019

“HSV type 1. Amazing product. I woke up this morning to a small cold sore took two 1 gram Valtrex and also happen to have acyclovir ointment just in case. Just 6 hours later the fluid blister has already gone in beginning to heal. I can't stress enough how important it is to take product right away. I also felt a tingle a few days ago and also took Valtrex then but no cold sore developed until today so I took two more Valtrex and have to take two more at 6 p.m. . But amazes me barely even a cold sore and 6 hours dried up. Well worth it to have some of that zovirax acyclovir ointment on hand as well.”

Jennifer g. December 24, 2014

“I recently went to the doctor after seeing a small bump on my vagina. I was so freaked out because it hurt and burned when I used the restroom. I was so nervous going in and embarrassed. I looked online and thought the worst. As soon as my doctor seen it she said it was herpes. I thought it was the end of the world I fainted and thought I was going to die. But she explained that about 85 percent of people have it. There are two types. Type 1 and 2. Type 1 being from the waist and above. And type 2 being anything below the waist. Herpes can be treated and it's not HIV or aids so don't freak out.”

Anonymous · Taken for 6 months to 1 year December 12, 2012

“This works great, if I catch it in time (I am usually able too) there are no visible symptoms. If I am little late (rarely) outbreaks are small and brief.”

fortaport November 1, 2010

“I pop one of these, "Valtrex" 1grm and not long after I notice a change in my cold sores. AND I GET THEM BAD. ....so bad that I can't eat things like chips, salty things, candy, etc. It's miserable. If Valtrex didn't exist, I would be in quite a lot of pain and discomfort. I carry extras in my locker at work in case an outbreak hits again.”

Anonymous June 7, 2009