User Reviews for Nasacort

Learn more about Nasacort.

Allergic Rhinitis 43 reviews 887 medications

5.9
Summary of Nasacort reviews 43 reviews 5.9

Reviews for Nasacort

For Allergic Rhinitis "This drug almost killed me. I had every side effect to the extreme. Sleep deprivation led to me being delirious. At the hospital I went into anaphylactic shock. My heart hasn’t ever fully recovered. Stay away from this rubbish “medicine.”"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) October 18, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Allergic Rhinitis "I hit google as soon as I first tried this product. Within 10 minutes of taking this product I felt like I was high as a kite, kind of feels like a stimulant, I can see how someone who are younger could have a panic attack if they did not understand what is going on. As for what its supposed to do my nose is clear as a whistle but it is 10 PM and I am freakin wired."

High as a kite (taken for less than 1 month) September 16, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Allergic Rhinitis "This product didn't help me but it did give me the worst nose bleed of my life."

Brooke L. August 7, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Allergic Rhinitis "After trying literally every single allergy medication out there (not over the counter), Nasacourt was the only medication that stopped my allergy symptoms. Great product, would definitely recommend 10/10"

I h8 allergies (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 25, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Allergic Rhinitis "My 8 yrs/old son started having panic attacks (never had them before!) after taking 1 spray before bed). We discontinued this med but panic attacks are still there after 2 weeks - really scary indeed! Beware of this terrible drug! If someone had those as well please let me know and do you know when they will subside?"

lilia_s July 18, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Allergic Rhinitis "Apparently this product worked wonders for a friend of mine, within minutes of taking one dose my nose would not stop running like a faucet, I began feeling sharp yet sudden pain throughout my chest/stomach, I genuinely feel like I couldn't breath (I say feel because I'm dealing with the side affects as I type this) I have very bad diarrhea & I feel like I am going to puke up a storm at any point. Please don't take this & if you do be prepared. I wish I was."

PS. May 7, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Allergic Rhinitis "Well I'll start by saying I was most certainly NOT paid by the company for a positive review as was suggested by another reviewer whom the medicine obviously didn't work for. I bought this at RiteAid. Chose it over Flonase because it was on sale. I was desperate to find anything, that would help my allergies. I live in So Cal and the super bloom we're having from all the rain triggered super allergies in me. I'd been eating benadryl like candy with no relief and had rubbed the top layer of skin off my eyelids. I literally thought I was going to have to sell my house and move because it was so bad. I was having hot flashes and cold sweats. My lungs were itchy. This stuff is a miracle in a bottle. The relief was immediate. Very happy with it"

No more sneezing April 21, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Allergic Rhinitis "Lifelong rhinitis, worse with age (now 71). Tried Flonase, did nothing and unpleasant to use. Bought Nasacort generic would last 2 months @ 1shot/nostril/day. Immediate improvement, no flavor or sting. Already familiar with triamcinolone (active) as a topical (skin). Only downrated to 9 because 1) it's a drug and fewer is better, 2) it doesn't 'blast' nose wide open like Afrin (which causes its own problems), 3) from other reviews we see that results/reactions vary widely. On the plus side: If it works for you, fewest potential side effects; no alcohol or scent; generic/storebrand available-- reasonable cost; OTC designation, 'generally safe and effective for self-administrataion. Lookup and observe contraindications"

arbilab (taken for less than 1 month) April 19, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Allergic Rhinitis "I suffer from post nasal drip with constant coughing. Nothing else helped .Always got side effects I read where this product was good for my systems. Wow what a difference. Took 24 hours to see a difference but boy the difference in coughing spells ,drainage was cut 75%. I have felt this good in years. Even When I don't have post nasal drip."

Volp (taken for less than 1 month) April 12, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Allergic Rhinitis "I have developed allergies in my 50's. We have three cats and I am especially sensitive to one of them and will sneeze and sneeze after petting her and my nose will run continuously. I now limit my time with her. Nasacort has stopped my nose from running. My side effects have been a little nausea and a feeling of hyperactivity. For me the hyperactivity is a plus as I am getting things done. I still want to take this medication sparingly."

Lindy CC March 12, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Allergic Rhinitis "Nasacort has absolutely made my nasal congestion and runniness a problem. I've been using Nasacort for a couple of months. From the outset, after my morning dose (snorting it is not a problem), I would find my nose immediately became runny. If I went cycling I'd find myself with a stuffy nose and post-nasal drip -- classic allergic reactions to my environment. The Nasacort was not helping a bit. In fact, it seemed to be aggravating my allergies. And they don't exactly give this stuff away. So I am doing without Nasacort and will probably switch to a prescription inhaler next time I see my allergy specialist."

Johntechwriter2 March 10, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Allergic Rhinitis "Suffer horribly with seasonal allergies. This stuff is a Godsend. Much better than Flonase. And doesn't have that horrible Flonase smell of freshly cut grass..which kills my sinuses! Completely NOT a waste of money as previous review stated"

MaryH0816 (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 28, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Allergic Rhinitis "Nasacort made my nose run like a faucet. It was almost like something in it triggered my allergies instead of helping them. I used it for a week before I realized it was what was causing me problems. Also caused blood to be in my snot. I would try anything else besides this. On a scale from. 1 to 10 I would rate Nasalcrom at 10 and Nasacort at 1."

VonAlbritton (taken for less than 1 month) November 17, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Seems to bring on anxiety"

Denny1471 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 29, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Allergic Rhinitis "Waist of money, This stuff actually made my nose worse, if you buy it, your going to throw your money away, garbage!"

Mama-Guy (taken for less than 1 month) May 7, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Allergic Rhinitis "My son suffered from allergies for years. I tried allergy shots, Benadryl and every pill in the market. Nothing work. The only pill that helped him was Benadryl but he will get very sleepy. I started using Nasacort and he hasn't had allergies for over 6 months! I am so happy! Great product !"

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 23, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Allergic Rhinitis "I am in love with this product. I used to get shots for my allergies, had my tonsils removed, and suffered for years with terrible snoring and feeling absolutely exhausted with dealing with the day end day out problems. I tried so many medications and nothing worked. Two nights of this and my boyfriend said he came to bed and I was actually breathing through my nose! No snoring, no toss and turn, a peaceful night in bed. Thank you so, so much! It's already changed my life."

Ambelisa April 21, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Allergic Rhinitis "As soon as I started using this product, the after after my throat felt terrible and drainage started. I continued using it for 4 days and nothing changed. Do not recommend at all."

Runny nose, irritated throat (taken for less than 1 month) April 8, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Allergic Rhinitis "After using Nasacort for several weeks, The allergy subsided, but I have completely lost my sense of smell and taste. I stopped using the Nasacort and began just using saline spray and to my very upsetting dismay, I can still smell nothing! This product has changed my life in such a negative way! I cannot smell the flowers that are now coming up in my garden. I cannot taste the food I am making to see what spices it may need. I cannot smell the perfume that my husband bought me for Christmas. I cannot even tell if something is burning in the oven. This is just a terrible side effect - AND one that is not even listed on the packaging!"

Allergy Mom (taken for less than 1 month) March 24, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Allergic Rhinitis "It didn't work for me."

SandraDee19 March 18, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Allergic Rhinitis "Anyone that typed a good review for this product was paid by the company. I have now tried this product twice and I can now say that it DOES NOT WORK. It actually has side effects that are not listed: coughing, irritability, MORE drainage, completely stopped up nostril. Use at your own risk. Don't say I didn't warn you."

Nasacort Reviewer (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 2, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Allergic Rhinitis "The side effects from this medication included sinus infection and puffy eyes, cough and extreme dry mouth. My eyes were so puffy in the morning it was hard to open them. It gave me extreme dry mouth and a bronchitis type of cough. I didn't realize that the medication was causing the symptoms right away and I kept taking more of the product. When it I realized it was the product that was causing all the symptoms, I stopped taking it. The puffy eyes diminished quickly, but I still have the dry mouth and cough. I would not recommend this product to anyone."

Anonymous February 16, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Allergic Rhinitis "I have year-round allergies with a runny nose. Started taking Nasacort and instead of stopping my runny nose it's making it worse. At first I thought I had a cold but I had no other symptoms so I'm pretty sure it's the Nasacort"

Destinystreet (taken for less than 1 month) February 9, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Allergic Rhinitis "Nasacort has been a game changer for me. My sinuses have never been better since I began using it."

PluggedNoMore November 2, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Allergic Rhinitis "$ 28.00 worth of water. Absolutely useless."

Jamesb3 (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 19, 2015