User Reviews for Nasacort Allergy 24HR

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Nasacort Allergy 24HR.

Allergic Rhinitis
6.1

Summary of Nasacort Allergy 24HR reviews 6.1 8 reviews

Reviews for Nasacort Allergy 24HR

For Allergic Rhinitis "I suffer almost year around. I tried many over the counter relief. Some worked for short time then no effect on my allergies. Some worked but had other drugs in them I didn't need. For my allergies. I would use nose spray Afrin for bad times. Ever it stopped giving me any long time relief, if any. Try flushing with saline pots with minimal relief. I tried flownasa and it did work for everything bad taste, bad smell after using would get headache from sinuses being too dry the side effects it would feel light-headed dizzy and still couldn't breathe through my nose. Nasacort works for me. Use at bed time and allergies free all day. I found nothing else. That works."

Thereyougo (taken for 1 to 2 years) August 10, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Allergic Rhinitis "After suffering for more than ten days with a stuffed nose and post nasal drip cough, I tried this medicine for the first time this morning. Two squirts in each nostril and within an hour, I felt like a new person. I am so grateful for trying this stuff. It is such a game changer for me. It's now about seven hours later and I still feel wonderful. What a blessing."

Sterling Joe (taken for less than 1 month) September 2, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Allergic Rhinitis "I absolutely would NOT recommend. After I took this Med, my nose was so stuffed up I could not breathe through it. I do have anxiety and this med took it through the roof!!! NOT a fun experience!!!"

Fuuah August 20, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Allergic Rhinitis "after 1 week of using I lost completely my sense of smell,I cannot even smell gas from my stove!Garbage.Please do not buy it!!"

Pinco57362 (taken for less than 1 month) August 7, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Allergic Rhinitis "I love this product. I've tried all manner of allergy medications like Flonase, Zyrtec, Claritin, etc. and none of them have worked as well for me. I've been using Nasacort for about 7 months and it stills works well. I started with 2 sprays per nostril every day. Now I am at a single spray per nostril only 3-4 times a week, or every other day. The only downside is that it takes a few days in your system to actually start working. After that, though, it's wonderful."

J Mil February 1, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Allergic Rhinitis "Since I start using this product I experienced change of vision and headaches."

Nasacort Allergy 24 (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 8, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Allergic Rhinitis "It seemed to help but I have lost all sense of taste and smell. If I had known this was a possibility, I would not have taken this medication. Not happy."

SukieQP (taken for less than 1 month) April 26, 2014

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Allergic Rhinitis "Works within minutes to relieve allergy symptoms, sneezing and runny nose. Although after just 2 hrs of using this medicine I developed the side effects of a cough that got worse as I continued to use the medicine and an altered sense of smell over three days. After the third day I stopped using the medicine, after developing more symptoms, weakness and fatigue and joint pain and swelling in my hands. One week after stopping medicine joint pain and swelling have increased."

female 40 yr old (taken for less than 1 month) April 17, 2014