User Reviews for Nasacort Allergy 24HR

Allergic Rhinitis
7.2

Jaime · Taken for less than 1 month August 17, 2020

For Allergic Rhinitis: “For years, I have suffered with sinus headaches and sinus infections, with little relief from any of the medicines my doctor prescribed. I have taken Allegra, Claritin, Flonase, and Zyrtec, and none of them worked. Finally, my doctor encouraged me to try Nasacort. Nasacort took a few days to get into my respiratory system, but it worked. All of our bodies are different, so Nasacort might not work for everyone, but it worked for me.”

Jaime · Taken for less than 1 month August 16, 2020

Anthony · Taken for less than 1 month June 13, 2018

For Allergic Rhinitis: “Works great! I suffer from seasonal allergies almost every year. I've tried other nasal sprays including Flonase without any good results. Nasacort is the only one that works for me. It does take about 2-3 days to get 100% relief but on the first day I used it I did notice a significant improvement in my symptoms. I highly recommend this nasal spray to anyone who suffers from seasonal allergies.”

J Mil February 1, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis: “I love this product. I've tried all manner of allergy medications like Flonase, Zyrtec, Claritin, etc. and none of them have worked as well for me. I've been using Nasacort for about 7 months and it stills works well. I started with 2 sprays per nostril every day. Now I am at a single spray per nostril only 3-4 times a week, or every other day. The only downside is that it takes a few days in your system to actually start working. After that, though, it's wonderful.”

female 40 yr old · Taken for less than 1 month April 17, 2014

For Allergic Rhinitis: “Works within minutes to relieve allergy symptoms, sneezing and runny nose. Although after just 2 hrs of using this medicine I developed the side effects of a cough that got worse as I continued to use the medicine and an altered sense of smell over three days. After the third day I stopped using the medicine, after developing more symptoms, weakness and fatigue and joint pain and swelling in my hands. One week after stopping medicine joint pain and swelling have increased.”

Thereyougo · Taken for 1 to 2 years August 10, 2017

For Allergic Rhinitis: “I suffer almost year around. I tried many over the counter relief. Some worked for short time then no effect on my allergies. Some worked but had other drugs in them I didn't need. For my allergies. I would use nose spray Afrin for bad times. Ever it stopped giving me any long time relief, if any. Try flushing with saline pots with minimal relief. I tried flownasa and it did work for everything bad taste, bad smell after using would get headache from sinuses being too dry the side effects it would feel light-headed dizzy and still couldn't breathe through my nose. Nasacort works for me. Use at bed time and allergies free all day. I found nothing else. That works.”

Sterling Joe · Taken for less than 1 month September 2, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis: “After suffering for more than ten days with a stuffed nose and post nasal drip cough, I tried this medicine for the first time this morning. Two squirts in each nostril and within an hour, I felt like a new person. I am so grateful for trying this stuff. It is such a game changer for me. It's now about seven hours later and I still feel wonderful. What a blessing.”

Fuuah August 20, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis: “I absolutely would NOT recommend. After I took this Med, my nose was so stuffed up I could not breathe through it. I do have anxiety and this med took it through the roof!!! NOT a fun experience!!!”

SukieQP · Taken for less than 1 month April 26, 2014

For Allergic Rhinitis: “It seemed to help but I have lost all sense of taste and smell. If I had known this was a possibility, I would not have taken this medication. Not happy.”

Nasacort Allergy 24 · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 8, 2015

For Allergic Rhinitis: “Since I start using this product I experienced change of vision and headaches.”

Pinco57362 · Taken for less than 1 month August 7, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis: “after 1 week of using I lost completely my sense of smell,I cannot even smell gas from my stove!Garbage.Please do not buy it!!”