User Reviews for Nasacort Allergy 24HR

Learn more about Nasacort Allergy 24HR.

Allergic Rhinitis 7 reviews 876 medications

5.6
Summary of Nasacort Allergy 24HR reviews 7 reviews 5.6

Reviews for Nasacort Allergy 24HR

For Allergic Rhinitis "After suffering for more than ten days with a stuffed nose and post nasal drip cough, I tried this medicine for the first time this morning. Two squirts in each nostril and within an hour, I felt like a new person. I am so grateful for trying this stuff. It is such a game changer for me. It's now about seven hours later and I still feel wonderful. What a blessing."

Sterling Joe (taken for less than 1 month) September 2, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis "I absolutely would NOT recommend. After I took this Med, my nose was so stuffed up I could not breathe through it. I do have anxiety and this med took it through the roof!!! NOT a fun experience!!!"

Fuuah August 20, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis "after 1 week of using I lost completely my sense of smell,I cannot even smell gas from my stove!Garbage.Please do not buy it!!"

Pinco57362 (taken for less than 1 month) August 7, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis "I love this product. I've tried all manner of allergy medications like Flonase, Zyrtec, Claritin, etc. and none of them have worked as well for me. I've been using Nasacort for about 7 months and it stills works well. I started with 2 sprays per nostril every day. Now I am at a single spray per nostril only 3-4 times a week, or every other day. The only downside is that it takes a few days in your system to actually start working. After that, though, it's wonderful."

J Mil February 1, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis "Since I start using this product I experienced change of vision and headaches."

Nasacort Allergy 24 (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 8, 2015

For Allergic Rhinitis "It seemed to help but I have lost all sense of taste and smell. If I had known this was a possibility, I would not have taken this medication. Not happy."

SukieQP (taken for less than 1 month) April 26, 2014

For Allergic Rhinitis "Works within minutes to relieve allergy symptoms, sneezing and runny nose. Although after just 2 hrs of using this medicine I developed the side effects of a cough that got worse as I continued to use the medicine and an altered sense of smell over three days. After the third day I stopped using the medicine, after developing more symptoms, weakness and fatigue and joint pain and swelling in my hands. One week after stopping medicine joint pain and swelling have increased."

female 40 yr old (taken for less than 1 month) April 17, 2014