User Reviews for Natesto

Learn more about Natesto.

Hypogonadism, Male 2 reviews 62 medications

8.5
Summary of Natesto reviews 2 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Natesto

For Hypogonadism, Male "I'm a 48 year old hypogonadism male that self injected for 5 plus years and hated it. The only reason I did it was to avoid the transference of the gels to my kids and fiance. I was offered Natesto and was sceptical of the 3 times a day thing, but to be honest it literally takes a couple seconds and I get an energy boost every time I take it. My fiance is a little younger than I am so on date nights (concerts specifically) I'll take my third dose later and it's like a shot of espresso. This had been a life changer for me. I would feel good for a couple days with the shots then I could feel the come down. With the Natesto I feel even all the time and I have my workout energy back. There's a little learning curve to applying in the nose."

OldSkullMan February 22, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Hypogonadism, Male "Decent. Switched from androgel so I don't have to wear a plastic bubble to touch my wife or hug kids. It's easier to use without drawing attention to myself. Gotta use three times a day, but i just use after each meal. Working well so far."

Unclekevin September 3, 2015