User Reviews for Depo-Testosterone to treat Hypogonadism, Male

Depo-Testosterone has an average rating of 9.6 out of 10 from a total of 8 ratings for the treatment of Hypogonadism, Male. 100% of those users who reviewed Depo-Testosterone reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Depo-Testosterone Rating Summary

9.6/10 average rating

Compare all 32 medications used in the treatment of Hypogonadism, Male.

mikeubyfield · Taken for 1 to 2 years May 19, 2021

“I get a 100 mg injection every other week of depo-testosterone to successfully eliminate night sweats, hot flashes and panic attacks. It works. My blood level was 133, and after a year it's just over 200. I like and recommend it.”

JR · Taken for 2 to 5 years November 3, 2019

“My blood work shows my testosterone levels are 35. I have been taking injections for 5 years and have been happy with the results. Blood work shows my testosterone levels are between 850 / 930. With free testosterone levels at 23 / 35. My Doctor has blood work done every 6 months just to be on the safe side.”

Pal · Taken for 2 to 5 years January 18, 2019

“Injectable testosterone is an effective treatment once you figure out what dosing schedule works best for you.”

Would highly recommend · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 12, 2014

“I had suffered from anxiety and depression (suicidal grade) since I was a boy. I first began taking anti-depressants at age 12. My doctor had a chart in her office about low T, it listed 10 symptoms. I had all 10. I asked her to prescribe it. So, she did all of the required tests. I was within the average range. 7 years later same results, I am now 48. Finally in January of 2014, I said that I would chance any side effect. My tests had come back normal yet again. But, she did prescribe it. I woke up on day 14 with NO depression or anxiety. What can I say, 48 years of existing and my brain chemistry is now great. My energy level is incredible and depression simply doesn't happen. It is quite a miracle. Get it!”

Hedmed February 17, 2014

“I am a 43 year old that works out 5 times a week for 1-1.5 hours each time. Woke up one morning about 3 months ago and felt like somebody turned off a switch in my body, no real desire for sex but after a lot of foreplay able to somewhat achieve an erection but not really hard. Went to Dr and testosterone of 188. Started on Depo Testosterone by IM injection in gluteus and 4 hours after first dose was able to achieve an erection that I would describe at times as almost a little painful due to how hard I was and able to perform 4 times that day with wife. Not sure of effects at gym yet due to only being the 3rd day since beginning shot- 200mg every other week. Didn't have any of the other issues ie depression, anxiety, lethargy prior.”

Low Test September 15, 2016

“Had low testosterone. I was in a car accident and had a head injury. This caused my pituitary gland to stop working and shrank from the pressure in my brain. I didn't want a patch. I inject every 2 weeks and it works great. It's much cheaper, nobody has to know unless you tell them and it takes 5 minutes every 2 weeks. What could be easier.”

Mike Asti · Taken for 10 years or more September 23, 2015

“You need to check your hormones with blood work to make sure they are all level. After using depo tesoesterone for a while.you will start feeling side effects you never got before. Also you might have to donate your blood testosterone will give you a high red blood cell count which it's not good. When you notice your test shots are not giving you the most like it used to you have high estrogen levels and prolactin levels too. you will need to take arimidex to bring it down. You will know when it's time the side effects are terrible. vitamin D is recommended while taking depo testerone it's a must.”

Mike T in Maine · Taken for 1 to 2 years November 15, 2017