User Reviews for Lamisil to treat Tinea Capitis

frankinsa June 22, 2008

“I've been taking the Terbinafine 250mg tab once daily for just over a month now and haven't had any noticeable side effects. My toenails have cleared up considerably and I still have 60 more days of treatment. I think if you take this medication as directed, with a full glass of water and do not drink alcohol excessively, you'll probably stand a better chance of complete success. This is the first treatment I have tried since they took the Lamisil Cream off the market that has worked.”

irishdeb1 June 3, 2008

“I have used lamisil before and was very pleased with the results. After the full course of medication my toenails looked much better. I had no side effects and I also have a seizure disorder, it worked great for me. My brother took it for the same reason and he had no side effects either. It worked for him as well. It was pricy but worth the results.”

Learn more about Tinea Capitis