User Reviews for Fabior

Learn more about Fabior.

Acne 2 reviews 525 medications

Summary of Fabior reviews 2 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Fabior

For Acne "This product is a miracle for me! I have had acne since I was 13. I have tried everything no thing worked. My story is I stumbled upon on fabior by participating in a clinical trial. I didn't care about the money I just wanted to try anything to help my acne. The first month of using fabior it made my acne worse! It made me look like I got hit with the ugly stick. I had pimples everywhere and I was peeling a lot. I cried and my boyfriend convinced me to keep using it. He said that's your problem you always give up on a product if you don't see immediate results. I thank goodness I listened to him because the following week. My skin started to look beautiful. I never get pimples anymore and all my dark spots I use to cover with makeup are gone."

ms_sylviaj instagram January 15, 2016

For Acne "I've had moderate to almost severe acne for at least 4 years prior to using Fabior. Now let me tell you this medicine will probably worsen your acne or dryness or redness the first couple of months you are on it but once you've used it for a long time the results are amazing. My advice would be to use a morning and evening moisturizer because Fabior and any retinoid will dry you out. This product should last a long time for one bottle and never overuse it ever."

Spencerrrr April 23, 2015