User Reviews for Fleet Enema EXTRA

Constipation 2 reviews 247 medications

Summary of Fleet Enema EXTRA reviews 2 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Fleet Enema EXTRA

For Constipation "So I have Crohn's disease and I get constipated A LOT most times after pushing for 20-30 mins it finally comes out! This time I knew something was different( I'm also pregnant) I looked up info and after sitting in a warm/hot bath I found enemas online. I went out and got the extra one and after using it, it took about 10 mins because I was super backed up! But the relief was soooo worth it! Not sure if it's for everyone but I got super hot, and nauseous right after taking it! But it works !"

Reba90 May 22, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Constipation "I'm a big eater and I can't empty out as fast as I load up. Sometimes I'm on the road waiting for the next rest stop. And when I get there, usually nothing happens. This is why I love the Fleet Extras, you can carry a couple in your pocket and they are ready to help you when your only chance is that one stop along the interstate for the next two hours."

Fatass Bob September 2, 2011

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

More about Fleet Enema EXTRA (sodium biphosphate / sodium phosphate)

Other brands: OsmoPrep, Fleet Phospho Soda, Phosphate Laxative, Visicol, Disposable Enema

Professional resources