User Reviews for Simethicone

Also known as: Alka-Seltzer Anti-Gas, Anti-Gas Ultra Strength, Baby Gasz, Bicarsim, Bicarsim Forte, Colic Drops, Colicon, CVS Gas Relief, Equalize Gas Relief Drops, Flatulex Drops, Gas Aide, Gas Free Extra Strength, Gas Relief Extra Strength, Gas-Aid Extra Strength, Gas-X, Gas-X Extra Strength, Gas-X Regular Strength, Gas-X Ultra Strength, Genasyme, Gerber Gas Relief, Infantaire Gas Relief, Little Tummys, Maalox Anti-Gas, Maalox Anti-Gas Extra Strength, Major-Con, Majorcon, Maximum Strength Phazyme 125 Softgels, Mi-Acid Gas Relief, Micon-80, Mylanta Gas, Mylanta Gas Maximum Strength, Mylanta Gas Minis, Mylaval, Mylicon, Mytab Gas, Ovol, PediaCare Infants' Gas Relief Drops, Phazyme, Phazyme Maximum Strength, Phazyme Ultra, Phazyme Ultra Strength, Phazyme-125, Phazyme-95, SimePed …show all brand names

Gas
7.5

Functional Gastric Disorder

1 review 34 medications
Summary of Simethicone reviews 7.5 15 reviews

Reviews for Simethicone

For Gas: "I had a lot of bloating/belching after dinner tonite. Was uncomfortable, felt nauseous. Searched my medicine cabinet and found an almost expired pack of chewable gas-x tablets. Could literally feel it working to settle down my stomach and had less bloating within minutes. Maybe I just got lucky but this really seemed to do the trick."

Brad G (taken for less than 1 month) June 30, 2018

For Gas: "Didn’t work at all for me. I had severe period cramps and gas pains. I took 3 200mg Advil and it stopped the uterus contractions but it didn’t help the gas pain. Took a Phazyme afterwards to help with gas and I’ve never been in so much pain in my life. I was bed-ridden all day. It made me feel constipated."

Sarah (taken for less than 1 month) June 22, 2018

Gas-X (simethicone) for Gas: "I used to experience severe chest pains that would move into my back until and think I was having a heart attack but after I found Gas X, it was like a life saver. The pain was just wind - but man that can hurt."

gassy (taken for 6 months to 1 year) March 18, 2018

Ovol (simethicone) for Gas: "There is no other product that relieves gas like ovol"

Jimmy March 7, 2018

Gas-X (simethicone) for Gas: "I have many many horrible experience of gas, bloating, headache, vomiting pure life of misery , all this happens if lunch or breakfast is 1/2 hour late, no doctor could relief of my misery. I walk in a pharmacy in pure desperation and took up the first item said gas relieve, took one before I left the pharmacy and in minutes I felt ease ,why didn't I take this before. I'm happy I found it now. I took only my first 2 but will continue to use it."

Miserablelife October 3, 2017

Gas-X (simethicone) for Gas: "Tired of waking up with gut pain and bloated abdomen. Finally tried Simethicone to see if it would help. Next morning was the first morning in several months that I woke without pain and bloating (NORMAL!!). I wish I would have started using this product months ago!"

Bubble Gut (taken for less than 1 month) August 7, 2017

For Functional Gastric Disorder: "I have had mild IBS for seven-eight months, and sometimes suffer mild to medium lower gut pain, kind of a gas bloating. Someone recommended trying this out. I take a Gas-X extra strength whenever I feel gut pain, and it helps a fair bit."

Rick W. (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 3, 2017

Gas-X (simethicone) for Gas: "Didn't really help at all with my gas"

Frankololo November 8, 2016

Gas-X (simethicone) for Gas: "generic brand at walmart much cheaper and more products worked better than name brand gas x"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) July 26, 2016

Gas-X (simethicone) for Gas: "This is a lifesaver. I don't use it every day and I only take 1 pill. Max is 2. It relieved it rather quickly! Took it before bed, felt better, and was able to sleep after a whole day of gas and bloating. I should have taken this sooner!"

Gas X works (taken for less than 1 month) February 23, 2015

Mylanta Gas (simethicone) for Gas: "Used it on my son who has excessive gas due to Aspergers syndrome, it will temporarily lessen the discomfort caused by trapped gas/gas buildup but the toots still have to be worked out of him or else the discomfort will soon return."

aspiesmom60 (taken for less than 1 month) December 31, 2013

Gas-X (simethicone) for Gas: "For many years, I have not been able to eat out and hardly any restaurant. In either 15 minutes or up to a few hours depending on where I ate, I would get extremely nauseous and have a diarrhea attack, this after I got extreme swelling in my stomach and belly. I just discovered by accident that if when I took`Gas-X strips, I either did not get any symptoms or they were mild. I have been able to add a few good restaurants to places I can eat, (when before it was only at home) Eating at most fast food restaurants is still a no-no due to MSG and similars. Taking them 20 min or so before eating produces the best results. My son found similar results for himself."

Maggie's Mom March 5, 2013

Gas-X (simethicone) for Gas: "Gas-X works great. Had persistent gas pain for over 3 hours, took 2 tablets and within about 3 minutes the pain started to go away. A real life saver."

Mykayla25 (taken for less than 1 month) August 5, 2012

Gas-X (simethicone) for Gas: "For years I suffered with horrible gas pains...Someone suggested gas x. Tried it and in seconds the pain was gone. Was like a miracle. Just wish I had known how effective it was long ago. I keep boxes of it in both bathrooms"

Anonymous February 19, 2012

Gas-X (simethicone) for Gas: "Great medication! Works fast too. I've had no side effects. I use it everyday after meals. I do pass gas after taking this but it relieves gas pain."

Anonymous November 4, 2011