User Reviews for Gas-X

Gas
7.9

Reviews for Gas-X

InsertNameHere · Taken for 2 to 5 years June 30, 2020

For Gas: “For the past 4 years, I had what I thought were terrible menstrual cramps, but they were actually gas cramps caused by hormones. I take the softgels the first couple days of my period and it works like a charm. The only issue is that the relief does not last that long.”

Anonymous June 29, 2020

For Gas: “I was having terrible terrible stomach pains. Couldn’t fall asleep or get comfortable. Couldn’t even stand up straight. My girlfriend was tired of hearing me moan so she suggested I take a Gas X. After about 3-4 minutes the pain started to break up and my bowels were able to move the gas build up out in the form of a fantastic symphony of flatulence. Absolute bowl ringers for about an hour. Not only was it great relief. It was just a great time. Wonder if you can just take this product for fun? I don’t know. But if you have stomach or gas pains. This is the product.”

Diver April 29, 2020

For Gas: “Just coming off antibiotics for diverticulitus & could not get my gut to settle down. After over a week of severe gas & bloating with no relief in sight the Dr told me to try Gas-x. I took the maximum & for the next 3 hours burped & farted. It was both relieving and intense. I felt like there was a war going on inside of me. Finally things calmed down & I'm greatly relieved.”

gassy · Taken for 6 months to 1 year March 18, 2018

For Gas: “I used to experience severe chest pains that would move into my back until and think I was having a heart attack but after I found Gas X, it was like a life saver. The pain was just wind - but man that can hurt.”

Gas X works · Taken for less than 1 month February 23, 2015

For Gas: “This is a lifesaver. I don't use it every day and I only take 1 pill. Max is 2. It relieved it rather quickly! Took it before bed, felt better, and was able to sleep after a whole day of gas and bloating. I should have taken this sooner!”

Maggie's Mom March 5, 2013

For Gas: “For many years, I have not been able to eat out and hardly any restaurant. In either 15 minutes or up to a few hours depending on where I ate, I would get extremely nauseous and have a diarrhea attack, this after I got extreme swelling in my stomach and belly. I just discovered by accident that if when I took`Gas-X strips, I either did not get any symptoms or they were mild. I have been able to add a few good restaurants to places I can eat, (when before it was only at home) Eating at most fast food restaurants is still a no-no due to MSG and similars. Taking them 20 min or so before eating produces the best results. My son found similar results for himself.”

Anonymous February 19, 2012

For Gas: “For years I suffered with horrible gas pains... Someone suggested gas x. Tried it and in seconds the pain was gone. Was like a miracle. Just wish I had known how effective it was long ago. I keep boxes of it in both bathrooms”

Bubble Gut · Taken for less than 1 month August 7, 2017

For Gas: “Tired of waking up with gut pain and bloated abdomen. Finally tried Simethicone to see if it would help. Next morning was the first morning in several months that I woke without pain and bloating (NORMAL!!). I wish I would have started using this product months ago!”

Miserablelife October 3, 2017

For Gas: “I have many many horrible experience of gas, bloating, headache, vomiting pure life of misery , all this happens if lunch or breakfast is 1/2 hour late, no doctor could relief of my misery. I walk in a pharmacy in pure desperation and took up the first item said gas relieve, took one before I left the pharmacy and in minutes I felt ease ,why didn't I take this before. I'm happy I found it now. I took only my first 2 but will continue to use it.”

Mike · Taken for less than 1 month February 9, 2020

For Gas: “Did not work and I am now farting a lot, possible more, my wife is extremely angry .”

Anonymous November 4, 2011

For Gas: “Great medication! Works fast too. I've had no side effects. I use it everyday after meals. I do pass gas after taking this but it relieves gas pain.”

Chelle · Taken for less than 1 month December 14, 2019

For Gas: “Had horrible gas pains in my chest, nothing helped except Gas X. Took it and within minutes the pain started to ease. Best gas medicine I know of!”

Mykayla25 · Taken for less than 1 month August 5, 2012

For Gas: “Gas-X works great. Had persistent gas pain for over 3 hours, took 2 tablets and within about 3 minutes the pain started to go away. A real life saver.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month July 26, 2016

For Gas: “generic brand at walmart much cheaper and more products worked better than name brand gas x”

Frankololo November 8, 2016

For Gas: “Didn't really help at all with my gas”