User Reviews for Gas-X to treat Gas

Gas-X Rating Summary

7.9/10 Average Rating

Compare all 43 medications used in the treatment of Gas.

Reviews for Gas-X

InsertNameHere · Taken for 2 to 5 years June 30, 2020

“For the past 4 years, I had what I thought were terrible menstrual cramps, but they were actually gas cramps caused by hormones. I take the softgels the first couple days of my period and it works like a charm. The only issue is that the relief does not last that long.”

Anonymous June 29, 2020

“I was having terrible terrible stomach pains. Couldn’t fall asleep or get comfortable. Couldn’t even stand up straight. My girlfriend was tired of hearing me moan so she suggested I take a Gas X. After about 3-4 minutes the pain started to break up and my bowels were able to move the gas build up out in the form of a fantastic symphony of flatulence. Absolute bowl ringers for about an hour. Not only was it great relief. It was just a great time. Wonder if you can just take this product for fun? I don’t know. But if you have stomach or gas pains. This is the product.”

Diver April 29, 2020

“Just coming off antibiotics for diverticulitus & could not get my gut to settle down. After over a week of severe gas & bloating with no relief in sight the Dr told me to try Gas-x. I took the maximum & for the next 3 hours burped & farted. It was both relieving and intense. I felt like there was a war going on inside of me. Finally things calmed down & I'm greatly relieved.”

Mike · Taken for less than 1 month February 9, 2020

“Did not work and I am now farting a lot, possible more, my wife is extremely angry .”

Chelle · Taken for less than 1 month December 14, 2019

“Had horrible gas pains in my chest, nothing helped except Gas X. Took it and within minutes the pain started to ease. Best gas medicine I know of!”

gassy · Taken for 6 months to 1 year March 18, 2018

“I used to experience severe chest pains that would move into my back until and think I was having a heart attack but after I found Gas X, it was like a life saver. The pain was just wind - but man that can hurt.”

Miserablelife October 3, 2017

“I have many many horrible experience of gas, bloating, headache, vomiting pure life of misery , all this happens if lunch or breakfast is 1/2 hour late, no doctor could relief of my misery. I walk in a pharmacy in pure desperation and took up the first item said gas relieve, took one before I left the pharmacy and in minutes I felt ease ,why didn't I take this before. I'm happy I found it now. I took only my first 2 but will continue to use it.”

Bubble Gut · Taken for less than 1 month August 7, 2017

“Tired of waking up with gut pain and bloated abdomen. Finally tried Simethicone to see if it would help. Next morning was the first morning in several months that I woke without pain and bloating (NORMAL!!). I wish I would have started using this product months ago!”

Frankololo November 8, 2016

“Didn't really help at all with my gas”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month July 26, 2016

“generic brand at walmart much cheaper and more products worked better than name brand gas x”

Gas X works · Taken for less than 1 month February 23, 2015

“This is a lifesaver. I don't use it every day and I only take 1 pill. Max is 2. It relieved it rather quickly! Took it before bed, felt better, and was able to sleep after a whole day of gas and bloating. I should have taken this sooner!”

Maggie's Mom March 5, 2013

“For many years, I have not been able to eat out and hardly any restaurant. In either 15 minutes or up to a few hours depending on where I ate, I would get extremely nauseous and have a diarrhea attack, this after I got extreme swelling in my stomach and belly. I just discovered by accident that if when I took`Gas-X strips, I either did not get any symptoms or they were mild. I have been able to add a few good restaurants to places I can eat, (when before it was only at home) Eating at most fast food restaurants is still a no-no due to MSG and similars. Taking them 20 min or so before eating produces the best results. My son found similar results for himself.”

Mykayla25 · Taken for less than 1 month August 5, 2012

“Gas-X works great. Had persistent gas pain for over 3 hours, took 2 tablets and within about 3 minutes the pain started to go away. A real life saver.”

Anonymous February 19, 2012

“For years I suffered with horrible gas pains... Someone suggested gas x. Tried it and in seconds the pain was gone. Was like a miracle. Just wish I had known how effective it was long ago. I keep boxes of it in both bathrooms”

Anonymous November 4, 2011

“Great medication! Works fast too. I've had no side effects. I use it everyday after meals. I do pass gas after taking this but it relieves gas pain.”

Learn more about Gas

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)