User Reviews for Olysio to treat Hepatitis C

Reviews for Olysio

Button face · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 29, 2017

“2013 -14 TAKEN in combo with Salvadi at 3 weeks. Undetectable . Got jaundice at wk. 4 dropped it continued with ribavirin & salvadi NEVER had one side effect from any of it . Have been undetectable for 3 & half years this is with liver cirrhosis due to HCV. Liver cirrhosis was there from the beginning was up for transplant 3 times still have my liver . PRAISE GOD !!”

joelfr_2015 April 14, 2016

“Taken with Sovaldi I took for 3 months. My viral load is 0! It does a wonderful job. But too late for me. Because of Hep C. My liver is just about done! Too slow finding a drug! Like all drugs.They drag their feet and people die!”

Well Again After all these Years · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 18, 2014

“Great! Cleared Hep C genotype 1a with twelve weeks of treatments in combination with Sofosbuvir. A miracle!”

Happy Camper · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 1, 2014

“Olysio, in combination with Sovaldi, cleared my Genotype 1A HCV in three weeks!”

Learn more about Hepatitis C

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)