User Reviews for Sibutramine to treat Obesity (Page 4)

Sibutramine Rating Summary

8.3/10 Average Rating

Compare all 38 medications used in the treatment of Obesity.

Reviews for Sibutramine

Anonymous April 6, 2009

Meridia (sibutramine): “I started Meridia 3 weeks ago and already lost 15lbs. Diet and exercise is a must. I feel happier and have a lot more energy.”

Anonymous March 11, 2009

Meridia (sibutramine): “Didn't really do much at all for me. I truly WANTED it to work, but it was like taking a placebo.”

Feeling wonderful. February 8, 2009

Meridia (sibutramine): “I started to take Meridia 2 weeks before Christmas 2008. During my first two weeks I lost 16.5lbs. The following two weeks I lost another 2lbs. I will return to my doctor this week to see how much more I have lost. I have gone from a size 16 to a size 12 in less than 2 months. I feel wonderful, my children have commented on how much energy I now have. However exercise and proper diet is the key, and you need to continue doing so even once you are off. It feels wonderful, I can now wear a bathing suit once again. I started at 174lbs and am now at 151lbs. I recommend this to anyone who is serious about getting into shape and becoming healthy again.”

Mom of 4 November 1, 2008

Meridia (sibutramine): “I startied taking Meridia in December 2007 weighing 226 lbs to begin. The first month I lost 20 lbs. I felt great. I then went on to lose 71 more pounds for a toal of 91 pounds. People do not even know its me. I felt great on it. But I will say a good diet of fruit, veggies and protein plus lots and lots of excerise are the key. Meridia alone will not do it. I took up running, walking, group kickboxing and step aerobics. I feel wonderful I am at my goal and life is great. I am currently not on Meridia anymore. I stopped after 7 months. Lost the rest with will power. You MUST EXCERCISE.”

lilz July 8, 2008

“I started at 235lbs and currentl weigh 180. I have lost 55lbs! I love the medication. It doesn't make me nervous and I only started exercising a month ago! I am still going and do not see it ending! Only problem is it is expensive for me because I have no prescription coverage and wish the price would come down!”

Anonymous June 25, 2008

Meridia (sibutramine): “I had a good experience with it. I used it for 30 days and lost 23 pounds I went from 281 lbs to 258 lbs. Very good product.”

MAustin May 29, 2008

Meridia (sibutramine): “When I first began my diet my weight was over 320 lbs. I'm not sure how far over 320 lbs I was exactly, (the scale we owned only went that high, anything above that gave "E" for error). I began the diet using the weight watchers program, eating the healthy foods helped me begin the weight loss process but more importantly got my blood pressure under control. Once my blood pressure was in fair range my doctor prescribed Meridia, and I've found it to be a great help. I weigh currently 240 lbs.”

Ontario May 28, 2008

Meridia (sibutramine): “Meridia has done a lot for me. I lost 15lbs in the 1st month. It's great but the price is crazy.”

Anonymous March 27, 2008

Meridia (sibutramine): “this has been a miracle for me i used to weigh 270 and now i weigh 125. you have to exercise and eat the right foods and you will see results”

Anonymous March 25, 2008

Meridia (sibutramine): “I went in for a consultation with a plastic surgeon to remove excess weight. I am middle age and have never had a problem losing weight until I reached 40+. The doctor looked at me and told me I didn't need lyposuction, what I needed was to loose weight. I explained I've tried very hard with no results. The doctor then prescribed merida to me. I have had great results. I've lost approximatley 15 pounds. I have had very little side effects, an occassional restless night.”

L4l5 March 13, 2008

Meridia (sibutramine): “I cant even tell I took it . I feel it is not helping . NO Symptoms”

More about sibutramine