User Reviews for Sibutramine

Obesity 80 reviews 62 medications

8.2
Summary of Sibutramine reviews 80 reviews 8.2

Reviews for Sibutramine

For Obesity: "Works fine for me!"

Jansson September 10, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity: "have been on slimex for one week and have been walking around 9 km a day as well as consuming around 1100 cals a day. start weight 72.7, day 6 I'm 70.3, so extremely happy with the results so far. Finding it online was difficult, but have finally found a reliable source which costs around $40 for 30 pills "

gazeyy (taken for less than 1 month) June 18, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity: "Great. Losing so much weight."

Th667 June 12, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity: "I was recommended to use this medication after a long hard time in losing weight, almost a year, I lose weight very hardly and gain it back, although I am following a diet. After 5 weeks of using the medication, I started experiencing change of taste, severely, but the only thing that was not changed is water (most of the time) and lettuce But this happened after a period of almost a week or slight more of drinking very little water during the day"

Laila Selim April 8, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Meridia (sibutramine) for Obesity: "Loved this diet pill! No side effects and it worked. I lost 20 lbs in one month. Very upset it's off the market. I only used it that one time, but if ever needed to loose weight again I would want to use it again!"

Jhugg February 28, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Meridia (sibutramine) for Obesity: "I really don't understand why Meridia was discontinued. It really worked very well for me in 2008. I did heart stress testing before using it to be safe. I went once a month to doctor to check on my progress & how I was feeling. It really took away my constant hunger. I lost 35 - 40 pounds over the course of about five months. I felt fantastic. Kept the weight off for 3 years and appetite remained decreased for that time. Didn't make me feel "speedy" at all. I had increased energy but no nervousness. The energy helped with workouts & positivity. I think they really should bring this pill back because it really does work when carefully prescribed and monitored. The FDA should reconsider and do some new studies. New alternatives don't compare"

Miss Zivah (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 21, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity: "I lose more weight when I combine this pill with weight watchers or the equivalent. I don't feel hungry and can easily skip a meal. It does increase your heart rate so cut out all excess caffeine or you won't feel well at all. Terrible cramping and urgent bowel voids if you eat fatty foods on this medication so stick with a healthy diet plan. After I plateau around week 8 I double my daily dose and started losing again. It's becoming harder to get online"

Shell1124 February 17, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Meridia (sibutramine) for Obesity: "I loved taking this medication and it was working. I was lucky and had minimal side effects. Judging from the newer medications and side effects that come with them, it really makes no sense why meridia was taken off the market."

Eli JDO December 31, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity: "I ordered Sibutril Sibutramine 15mg tablet last month for weight loss. I was suffering of high level of obesity and wanted to reduce it. Then, somebody suggested me to buy Sibutril tablet for weight loss. I purchased sibutril generic sibutramine at most affordable price. If you need to reduce your overweight then i recommend genericepharmacy to buy sibutril."

genericepharmacy (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 23, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity: "lost 14 lbs in a month. Wonderful product!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 8, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity: "I'm on Sibutramine 15mg for 6 years now. Had some brief periods without it but I always come back to it, because I really don't like the hunger I used to get many times a day before using it. Had some palpitations when exercising and noticed a tiny increase in my BP and BPM. These were almost gone after some weeks but you may feel it again sometimes. Overall I don't have that need of eating too much or many times a day as my colleagues do, and when exercising I perspire a lot more because of the thermogenic effect it has. It's like a perfect medicine for obesity.. But some ppl need a lot less than 15mg. Maybe 5mg is enough for some.. And like Diabetes or High Blood Pressure, obese people MAY need a medicine like this for life.."

Heiler (taken for 5 to 10 years) July 26, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity: "Although it helped control weight the following were experienced: - couldnt sleep - felt racing - felt aggressive - idealised suicide - experienced paranoia - experienced compulsive shopping even when credit cards were maxed - felt no issues in lying"

MJSH_117510 March 8, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Meridia (sibutramine) for Obesity: "is wonderful help you to lose waitgh and control your anxiousness"

Milah November 14, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity: "Yes they do work. The reduce 15 in the yellow capsules didn't work. If you want the real effective sibutramine I can help I have been using Sibutramine 30 mg and lost 26 lbs in less than a month."

sibforsale (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 27, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity: "I start this tabs on 15 mg for 4 days now don't notice anything .Does it really work? How long can u see the result? Anyone know?"

Hanaa11 May 8, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Meridia (sibutramine) for Obesity: "I took 3 tabs a day and it didn't do a damn thing for me. Hugely disappointed."

Kari10 May 4, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity: "I found these to be best on market."

amy2 April 26, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity: "Used this back in 2009. Lost over 4 stone. They are amazing. No appetite and you feel full after a few mouthfuls. Side effetcs were dry mouth, some agitation, inability to keep still for long and insomnia. If taken very early in the morning and avoid caffeine, the insomnia can be controlled. Stopped taking them due to it being pulled. Unfortunately I have put 2 St back on! Just got some more after a long time looking. Hope to see same results."

JabbaJaw (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 27, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity: "I am male 16 stone. I started last week I lost 10lb I've been doing the work in the gym but hey these things work! I haven't craved the usual bad things at all. This puts a spring in your step."

Chrisjohnward March 21, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Meridia (sibutramine) for Obesity: "I used this for about 3 months and it jump started my healthy diet and exercise plan. I lost a totally of 60 pounds in 6 months and kept it off for four years. I just needed the extra help."

Anonymous April 8, 2012

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Meridia (sibutramine) for Obesity: "I have to say I am greatly disappointed that this medicine was taken off the market. I obsessed about food all the time. I ate all the time and I ate extremely large portions. I took this for two months up until it was discontinued. I could not believe it. I lost 20 pounds. I did not exercise once. Surprisingly, I thought about food much less. I oddly craved healthier foods, I ate smaller portions and would be satisfied with the amount. And I lost 20 pounds without even thinking about it. I couldn't believe how much free time I had when I was not thinking about food. I wish that it wasn't taken off the market due to cardiac issues. I mean come on, even cardiac medicines can cause cardiac issues. How come those aren't take off the market?"

Anonymous August 28, 2011

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Meridia (sibutramine) for Obesity: "I'm devastated to learn that Meridia has been taken off the market. It is the only thing that has worked for me in terms of weight loss. I can walk, eat healthy all day, but Meridia is what gave me portion control. It turned the cravings off. I am so sad. I was just going to get another prescription after being off it for 2 years. In the last 2years I've tried loosing weight without Meridia and have been very unsuccessful. Now, I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm about 90lbs overweight and each time I was on Meridia I lost about 40lbs in 2 months. Both times, Meridia had given me the energy to exercise. As I said before, I'm devastated. I was really looking forward to getting on Meridia to jump start this weight loss and now I don't know what to do."

Meridia Fan October 18, 2010

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Meridia (sibutramine) for Obesity: "I've been taking Meridia for off and on for several months and I have to say I'm very pleased. Even though it is pricey it works! Some of my side effects were stomach pain (if I over ate at one sitting), some dry mouth and heart burns. Nothing severe to the point where I would want to stop taking Meridia. I haven't gained any of the weight that I have lost. When I first started taking Meridia I was 210lbs. I was able to lose 15lbs and not gain it back, after stopping for about 6 months. Now I have started taking Meridia again again for about one month and I will continue to do so until I reach 170lbs. I see my Doctor once a month for my refills and lab work."

Nanda22 September 20, 2010

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Meridia (sibutramine) for Obesity: "I have been taking Meridia for one week now and I feel so much better already. What a difference this medicine has made. It is worth every penny to get my life back. I have already cut out sweets and have reduced my daily caloric intake with ease. Nothing has worked for me in the past, but I am feeling very confident about Meridia. I can't wait until my family sees the new me at the holidays!"

Anonymous September 19, 2010

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Meridia (sibutramine) for Obesity: "I am so thankful my doctor prescribed me Meridia. After giving birth at 37 years old I packed on 65 extra pounds that even with diet and exercise would not come back off. I am happy to say I have lost 60 lbs with Meridia. As for the debate on whether it is safe falls on your doctor. Obviously if you have heart conditions already you should not take this product. Your doctor should know if your able to take this medication. I am no longer on Meridia and haven't gained any weight back either. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I feel so much healthier now."

BLR September 18, 2010