User Reviews for Sibutramine

Obesity 8.3

Reviews for Sibutramine

Meridauser · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 12, 2020

Meridia (sibutramine) for Obesity: “Wish they would bring this back!! It was the only thing that worked for me many years ago! Please bring it back!!”

M · Taken for 2 to 5 years November 10, 2019

“Where I could work 4 hours per day (pd) on ADHD meds. I could work on sibutramine 8/9 hrs pd. so doubles my ability to work Working hours per week (pw)on other ADHD meds is 8-12 hours pw. On sibutramine was 40-54 pw. X4/5 the ability. Visiting the gym per week. On ADHD meds 3/4 hrs pw On sibutramine 9/12 hrs pw x3/4 the ability. Visiting friends, family, town, beach in a week out of 4 On ADHD meds- 0.5/1 out of 4 On Sib. 4+out of 4 ability. To go to a birthday,organised social event, wedding, funeral in 1yr. On ADHD meds 1 out of 4 On Sib. 4+ out of 4. My father lived his last years while I was on sibutramine, he died in relief I was at peak health & happiness. I'm grateful for sibutramine in that. Tho once removed all that was too. FDA are wrong.”

SzP · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 1, 2019

For Obesity: “This is good. No, this is great, a gift from Heaven. For me, who can eat just for fun, anytime, large portions, it is a life saver. I lost 15 kgs in about 8 weeks, only by using GS and carefully watching what I ate (quality , high protein, vegetables, very low carb food) . Also I have been doing cross-fit trainings 2-3 times per week. Even with training it does help, makes me stronger, happier, more achieving. My issue is , that I am a naturally lazy person, slow metabolism, low blood pressure. Not extremely overweight, (worst was 79kg /164 cm) but could kill for food, if I had to. GS is not available in Hungary, so had to do some research, and get it delivered from Slovakia. I feel light, I feel free. Those big meals are over, laziness is over. I highly recommend. I am 45, and feel better when I was 30.”

RG · Taken for 6 months to 1 year March 15, 2019

Meridia (sibutramine) for Obesity: “I have taken "diet pills" since I was 14. For me nothing worked as well without side effects! PLEASE SOMEONE LISTEN TO REASON!”

Toni · Taken for 6 months to 1 year March 2, 2018

Meridia (sibutramine) for Obesity: “After my separation from my now ex husband, I was at the highest weight I'd even been. Almost 200 pds. I asked my doctor about this medicine. He told me the risks we did the test, and went for monthly blood pressure checks to make sure I wasn't have any side effects. I loved this medication. In total I started at a size 22 and went down to a 9, I won't get on a scale so I don't know weight difference. I just knew I hadn't changed anything in my day to day activities, but kept loosing the weight anyway. I'd love to have this medicine back in my medicine cabinet. I'm a short female only 4 11, so I've suffered with my weight my whole life, but this medication finally helped it not be an issue.”

Cannouille75 · Taken for 1 to 2 years January 5, 2018

For Obesity: “This drug helped me quite a bit although after I went off of it it was easy to gain back the weight. I wish this was legal and I am not sure why it is not as I never experienced any difficulties with it.”

Lipsey76 September 26, 2017

For Obesity: “Hello, I have just received my slimex tablets from Canadian pharmacy and have taken 2 today, however I'm not feeling any different. I am not hugely over weight but did take reductil back in 2010 which worked straight away. I just wanted to know if anyone could tell me what they experienced in the first few days of taking the pill, and did I go to the right place to source these pills. Thanks Lipsey76”

Jansson September 10, 2017

For Obesity: “Works fine for me!”

gazeyy · Taken for less than 1 month June 18, 2017

For Obesity: “have been on slimex for one week and have been walking around 9 km a day as well as consuming around 1100 cals a day. start weight 72.7, day 6 I'm 70.3, so extremely happy with the results so far. Finding it online was difficult, but have finally found a reliable source which costs around $40 for 30 pills ”

Th667 June 12, 2017

For Obesity: “Great. Losing so much weight.”

Laila Selim April 8, 2017

For Obesity: “I was recommended to use this medication after a long hard time in losing weight, almost a year, I lose weight very hardly and gain it back, although I am following a diet. After 5 weeks of using the medication, I started experiencing change of taste, severely, but the only thing that was not changed is water (most of the time) and lettuce But this happened after a period of almost a week or slight more of drinking very little water during the day”

Jhugg February 28, 2017

Meridia (sibutramine) for Obesity: “Loved this diet pill! No side effects and it worked. I lost 20 lbs in one month. Very upset it's off the market. I only used it that one time, but if ever needed to loose weight again I would want to use it again!”

Miss Zivah · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 21, 2017

Meridia (sibutramine) for Obesity: “I really don't understand why Meridia was discontinued. It really worked very well for me in 2008. I did heart stress testing before using it to be safe. I went once a month to doctor to check on my progress & how I was feeling. It really took away my constant hunger. I lost 35 - 40 pounds over the course of about five months. I felt fantastic. Kept the weight off for 3 years and appetite remained decreased for that time. Didn't make me feel "speedy" at all. I had increased energy but no nervousness. The energy helped with workouts & positivity. I think they really should bring this pill back because it really does work when carefully prescribed and monitored. The FDA should reconsider and do some new studies. New alternatives don't compare”

Shell1124 February 17, 2017

For Obesity: “I lose more weight when I combine this pill with weight watchers or the equivalent. I don't feel hungry and can easily skip a meal. It does increase your heart rate so cut out all excess caffeine or you won't feel well at all. Terrible cramping and urgent bowel voids if you eat fatty foods on this medication so stick with a healthy diet plan. After I plateau around week 8 I double my daily dose and started losing again. It's becoming harder to get online”

Eli JDO December 31, 2016

Meridia (sibutramine) for Obesity: “I loved taking this medication and it was working. I was lucky and had minimal side effects. Judging from the newer medications and side effects that come with them, it really makes no sense why meridia was taken off the market.”

genericepharmacy · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 23, 2016

For Obesity: “I ordered Sibutril Sibutramine 15mg tablet last month for weight loss. I was suffering of high level of obesity and wanted to reduce it. Then, somebody suggested me to buy Sibutril tablet for weight loss. I purchased sibutril generic sibutramine at most affordable price. If you need to reduce your overweight then i recommend genericepharmacy to buy sibutril.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month August 8, 2016

For Obesity: “lost 14 lbs in a month. Wonderful product!”

Heiler · Taken for 5 to 10 years July 26, 2016

For Obesity: “I'm on Sibutramine 15mg for 6 years now. Had some brief periods without it but I always come back to it, because I really don't like the hunger I used to get many times a day before using it. Had some palpitations when exercising and noticed a tiny increase in my BP and BPM. These were almost gone after some weeks but you may feel it again sometimes. Overall I don't have that need of eating too much or many times a day as my colleagues do, and when exercising I perspire a lot more because of the thermogenic effect it has. It's like a perfect medicine for obesity.. But some ppl need a lot less than 15mg. Maybe 5mg is enough for some.. And like Diabetes or High Blood Pressure, obese people MAY need a medicine like this for life..”

MJSH_117510 March 8, 2016

For Obesity: “Although it helped control weight the following were experienced: - couldnt sleep - felt racing - felt aggressive - idealised suicide - experienced paranoia - experienced compulsive shopping even when credit cards were maxed - felt no issues in lying”

Milah November 14, 2015

Meridia (sibutramine) for Obesity: “is wonderful help you to lose waitgh and control your anxiousness”

sibforsale · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 27, 2015

For Obesity: “Yes they do work. The reduce 15 in the yellow capsules didn't work. If you want the real effective sibutramine I can help I have been using Sibutramine 30 mg and lost 26 lbs in less than a month.”

Hanaa11 May 8, 2015

For Obesity: “I start this tabs on 15 mg for 4 days now don't notice anything .Does it really work? How long can u see the result? Anyone know?”

Kari10 May 4, 2015

Meridia (sibutramine) for Obesity: “I took 3 tabs a day and it didn't do a damn thing for me. Hugely disappointed.”

amy2 April 26, 2015

For Obesity: “I found these to be best on market.”

JabbaJaw · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 27, 2014

For Obesity: “Used this back in 2009. Lost over 4 stone. They are amazing. No appetite and you feel full after a few mouthfuls. Side effetcs were dry mouth, some agitation, inability to keep still for long and insomnia. If taken very early in the morning and avoid caffeine, the insomnia can be controlled. Stopped taking them due to it being pulled. Unfortunately I have put 2 St back on! Just got some more after a long time looking. Hope to see same results.”

More about sibutramine