User Reviews for Requip to treat Periodic Limb Movement Disorder

Requip has an average rating of 3.4 out of 10 from a total of 7 ratings for the treatment of Periodic Limb Movement Disorder. 29% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 71% reported a negative effect.

Requip Rating Summary

3.4/10 average rating

Compare all 9 medications used in the treatment of Periodic Limb Movement Disorder.

Gerry F December 23, 2008

“I am a 73 year old male. I have sufered from periodic leg movement most of my life. Lately it has been getting worse to the point that it could take me hours to fall asleep. In addition to that, I have been having nightmares in which I try to protect myself from some threat. My defense was to punch my wife on the arm. I have also experienced sleep walking. I had been taking to sleeping in the spare bedroom so that my wife could get some sleep. This was not a solution that suited either one of us. When I began taking Requip I experienced relief from the very first night. I now routinely sleep the whole night through without nightmares or restless legs/periodic limp movenent.”

Seattle housewife · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 26, 2015

“Was it Multiple Sclerosis fatigue? I thought I was stuck with awful 24/7 sleepiness and waking up as tired. Three months ago, I was relieved after 15 years by Ropinirole the very first dose after a new doc asked if anyone had ever mentioned me twitching at night. Try it. It might be your miracle too! I feel like me twenty years ago.”

Anonymous July 11, 2011

“This medication actually worsened my symptoms and the MD kept raising the dose until I had symptoms during the day. Then she finally listened to me and took me off this medication.”

Anonymous April 3, 2009

“This medication caused me severe nausea and vomiting.”

Anonymous December 22, 2009

“I couldn't sleep at all when taking Requip!”

Jai Croft-Smyth · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 26, 2015

“I was given this med for RLS/PLM. This medication kept me up most of the night with a bucket to vomit into. Hummm.... Which to chose, RLS/PLM vs Severe nausea/ Vomiting? ”

wronged_by_pharmacy · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 10, 2016

“This drug ruined my life. I became a compulsive gambler. It screwed my brain over until I had little moral control over my life.”

Pen · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 18, 2021

“I have been severely depressed since starting this medication. I’m stopping today as I just figured out the correlation.”