User Reviews for Mirapex ER

Parkinson's Disease

Summary of Mirapex ER reviews 9.0 3 reviews

Reviews for Mirapex ER

For Parkinson's Disease "The Mirapex ER saved my sanity!!! I had restless legs so bad, mainly at night, and my legs would jump so hard I would come close to falling off the bed. It was terrible. Mirapex ER came to my rescue. Have been on it for several years and am thankful for how it works."

Ghm (taken for 2 to 5 years) March 14, 2018

For Parkinson's Disease "Diagnosed in 2010 at 46yo - I have been using Mirapex Er .75 1x day for several years with minimal issues/problems - It can have a lot of side effects so it is not for everybody. Ok.. so I've seen a few ghosts along the way... (at the time was at a higher dose of 1.25mg per day) - I haven't seen any since lowering the dose to the current .75 level. Although you can get the fast acting non ER version - you really need the ER version to keep it in your system longer to receive the benefit of it. For me it helps to minimize the cramping I get in my right foot. My insurance will not cover this drug. I ran across this Mirapex assistance site (Eagle Pharmacy / Lakeland FL) where I can get Mirapex ER for $30 a month without insurance."

mjbaz2002 (taken for 5 to 10 years) June 17, 2017

For Parkinson's Disease "Mirapex was prescribed on Dec. 3, 2012, for my stage II Parkinson's Disease. From the first week (0.375mg only), all but a few of my symptoms were mitigated. Only a few minor side effects, which disappeared once I went to 0.75 MG for a week. Now at 1.5 MG. Easy to take, easy to swallow. I take after I've eaten a banana or piece of bread to avoid nausea."

DistanceMan December 22, 2012