User Reviews for Mirapex ER

Learn more about Mirapex ER.

Parkinson's Disease 2 reviews 49 medications

8.5
Summary of Mirapex ER reviews 2 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Mirapex ER

For Parkinson's Disease "Diagnosed in 2010 at 46yo - I have been using Mirapex Er .75 1x day for several years with minimal issues/problems - It can have a lot of side effects so it is not for everybody. Ok.. so I've seen a few ghosts along the way... (at the time was at a higher dose of 1.25mg per day) - I haven't seen any since lowering the dose to the current .75 level. Although you can get the fast acting non ER version - you really need the ER version to keep it in your system longer to receive the benefit of it. For me it helps to minimize the cramping I get in my right foot. My insurance will not cover this drug. I ran across this Mirapex assistance site (Eagle Pharmacy / Lakeland FL) where I can get Mirapex ER for $30 a month without insurance."

mjbaz2002 (taken for 5 to 10 years) June 17, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Parkinson's Disease "Mirapex was prescribed on Dec. 3, 2012, for my stage II Parkinson's Disease. From the first week (0.375mg only), all but a few of my symptoms were mitigated. Only a few minor side effects, which disappeared once I went to 0.75 MG for a week. Now at 1.5 MG. Easy to take, easy to swallow. I take after I've eaten a banana or piece of bread to avoid nausea."

DistanceMan December 22, 2012