User Reviews for Mirapex ER to treat Parkinson's Disease

slmom89 · Taken for 1 to 2 years September 16, 2020

“Besides Mirapex ER causing compulsive behavior(shopping) as a side effect it seemed to be working fairly well. I was taking the 4.5 mg dose for Parkinson’s. But when my neurologist passed away suddenly I had to switch doctors. She completely changed my medicine. It’s been almost a month and it half and I’m in the worse shape I’ve b ever ugh been in. Withdrawal for my brain had been unimaginable.”

Ghm · Taken for 2 to 5 years March 14, 2018

“The Mirapex ER saved my sanity!!! I had restless legs so bad, mainly at night, and my legs would jump so hard I would come close to falling off the bed. It was terrible. Mirapex ER came to my rescue. Have been on it for several years and am thankful for how it works.”

mjbaz2002 · Taken for 5 to 10 years June 17, 2017

“Diagnosed in 2010 at 46yo - I have been using Mirapex Er .75 1x day for several years with minimal issues/problems - It can have a lot of side effects so it is not for everybody. Ok.. so I've seen a few ghosts along the way... (at the time was at a higher dose of 1.25mg per day) - I haven't seen any since lowering the dose to the current .75 level. Although you can get the fast acting non ER version - you really need the ER version to keep it in your system longer to receive the benefit of it. For me it helps to minimize the cramping I get in my right foot. My insurance will not cover this drug. I ran across this Mirapex assistance site (Eagle Pharmacy / Lakeland FL) where I can get Mirapex ER for $30 a month without insurance.”

DistanceMan December 22, 2012

“Mirapex was prescribed on Dec. 3, 2012, for my stage II Parkinson's Disease. From the first week (0.375mg only), all but a few of my symptoms were mitigated. Only a few minor side effects, which disappeared once I went to 0.75 MG for a week. Now at 1.5 MG. Easy to take, easy to swallow. I take after I've eaten a banana or piece of bread to avoid nausea.”

Learn more about Parkinson's Disease