User Reviews for Myobloc to treat Cervical Dystonia

Jeweryfiend November 22, 2017

“I was given this for spasms in upper spine and cervical region. I had an anaphylactic reaction to shots and have died. My throat closed up, making it very difficult to breathe, my sinuses swelled and got blocked, inner ear became inflamed/infected, making it difficult and painful to swallow. I experienced intense pain at the injection sites, numbness burning and became unable to use my arms. I developed pneumonia, stomach upset, horrible headaches and pain (worse than typical migraines), general weakness and malaise and lost my voice. I had to pull my throat open grabbing the skin on my throat to gasp for air. The symptoms have lasted for over 2 weeks. I was given prednisone to reduce the inflammation of my throat so I could breathe and swallow a little easier. Horrible!”

ADKFriend ยท Taken for 1 to 6 months March 15, 2016

“I had my first injection about 2 months ago. Dr.s start at a low dose. It helped for 6 weeks. Although I still had some spasms, they didn't last as long, and were less frequent. Now, after two months they are getting bad again. So I will have a second injection in a month.”

Learn more about Cervical Dystonia