User Reviews for Procyclidine

Also known as: Kemadrin

Learn more about Procyclidine.

Parkinsonism 1 reviews 1 medications

Extrapyramidal Reaction 3 reviews 67 medications

Summary of Procyclidine reviews 4 reviews 7.0

Reviews for Procyclidine

For Extrapyramidal Reaction: "I was prescribed this for severe akathisia, and I hated Procyclidine. I took two 5mg tablets a day and found them very hard to swallow, and I've never had a problem swallowing my meds before. The tablets were huge and very bitter. This med also made me extremely nauseous, and I couldn't eat for 4 hours after taking them. They also didn't help my akathisia at all."

WhichMed October 2, 2015

For Extrapyramidal Reaction: "Procyclidine caused worsening of my akathesia and confusion, worsening of breathing, worsening of very distressing movements of my hands & feet."

Magenta27 December 5, 2014

For Extrapyramidal Reaction: "Worked in the short term to prevent spasms. However, it made me extremely anxious and panicky with a racing heart."

Anonymous November 22, 2011

Kemadrin (procyclidine) for Parkinson's Disease: "Relieves tremor and dyskinesia. "

Anonymous May 12, 2010

Kemadrin (procyclidine) for Parkinsonism: "Worked great. It improved my vision."

Rol July 24, 2009