User Reviews for Condylox

Condylox Rating Summary

6.4/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 12 medications used in the treatment of Condylomata Acuminata.

Reviews for Condylox to treat Condylomata Acuminata

"It did not work for me. Additionally, it has worn away the outer layer of my skin in patches that has never healed after over a year and looks awful. After using this drug, I changed to a private Doctor specialised in STDs and he said "I never use this for treatment due to the high amount of scarring". (What worked for me was repeated Cryosurgery treatments and having the HPV Gardasil 9 injections all administered by my Doctor). Even though the Gardasil injection isn't listed for treatment, my doctor said there was anecdotal evidence that it also may help with treatment. If I could go back in time I would have taken the Gardasil 9 injections straight away and then Cryosurgery. It took me 8 months to get rid of the warts. I wish I'd never used Condylox. The side effects of this drug Condylox does state the wearing away of skin, but I didn't realise that meant it would NEVER heal."

David August 22, 2018

"I had been being treated in the clinic with something topical 2 times a week for about 6 weeks. The solution wasn't working. So my clinic referred me to a gyno who prescribed me this. I used it for 2 cycles and the warts were gone. I did have slight stinging for a few days but honestly it's worth the outcome!"

Anonymous June 7, 2017

"I'm in my 3rd cycle and by the 1st cycle on the 3rd day some came off. I can't really tell if they are completely gone due to the fact that on the 3rd cycle on the 2ND day on my last dose I notice that the lips of my vagina turn white and became really painful I'm really worried. now doctor said it became that way do to the medication having steroids."

UnknownPerson September 24, 2015

"This really works. But use the head of a pin to apply it. That will keep it off your healthy skin. Use a hair dryer to dry the medicine. It will burn healthy skin, but if you are careful it will be fine. Warts fell off in 4 days."

Anonymous April 25, 2012

"This did absolute wonders to my warts. I had them in my anal area. The first day no improvement the second it all was gone, there was moderate burning and aching but it was worth it."

kaos2 September 3, 2011

"I've completed 3 cycles of Condylox and have seen no improvements in the size or number of my warts. This is very frustrating and wish I could get rid of it. It's ruining my quality of life and I have no self confidence. I should be in my prime!"

Jeromey May 2, 2010