User Reviews for Condylox

Condylomata Acuminata
6.6

Anonymous April 25, 2012

For Condylomata Acuminata: “This really works. But use the head of a pin to apply it. That will keep it off your healthy skin. Use a hair dryer to dry the medicine. It will burn healthy skin, but if you are careful it will be fine. Warts fell off in 4 days.”

Jeromey May 2, 2010

For Condylomata Acuminata: “I've completed 3 cycles of Condylox and have seen no improvements in the size or number of my warts. This is very frustrating and wish I could get rid of it. It's ruining my quality of life and I have no self confidence. I should be in my prime!”

Anonymous June 7, 2017

For Condylomata Acuminata: “I had been being treated in the clinic with something topical 2 times a week for about 6 weeks. The solution wasn't working. So my clinic referred me to a gyno who prescribed me this. I used it for 2 cycles and the warts were gone. I did have slight stinging for a few days but honestly it's worth the outcome!”

David August 22, 2018

For Condylomata Acuminata: “It did not work for me. Additionally, it has worn away the outer layer of my skin in patches that has never healed after over a year and looks awful. After using this drug, I changed to a private Doctor specialised in STDs and he said "I never use this for treatment due to the high amount of scarring". (What worked for me was repeated Cryosurgery treatments and having the HPV Gardasil 9 injections all administered by my Doctor). Even though the Gardasil injection isn't listed for treatment, my doctor said there was anecdotal evidence that it also may help with treatment. If I could go back in time I would have taken the Gardasil 9 injections straight away and then Cryosurgery. It took me 8 months to get rid of the warts. I wish I'd never used Condylox. The side effects of this drug Condylox does state the wearing away of skin, but I didn't realise that meant it would NEVER heal.”

M · Taken for less than 1 month March 15, 2021

For Condylomata Acuminata: “I'm on day 5 of this. So already the 3 days treatment and now two days rest. I didn't apply "the minimum amount" I kinda went a bit overboard... And day 2,3,4 were the most pain I've been in my life. But I'm fine now on day 5 and I went from 20 to zero warts in my butt area. Was the pain worth it. After 3 months if trying other treatments I'd say yes, if you are ok with being in incredible pain for 3 days just to finally get it over with.”

Joe · Taken for less than 1 month February 1, 2019

For Condylomata Acuminata: “I had a case of genital warts on the head of my penis. Used this treatment for 3 days and it started swelling a lot where foreskin was cut. Real tender and sore there and where gel was applied. Small blisters as well. Very painful. Hurts to sleep and just wear jeans. If not better in a couple days, will go back to doctor. Painful.”

UnknownPerson September 24, 2015

For Condylomata Acuminata: “I'm in my 3rd cycle and by the 1st cycle on the 3rd day some came off. I can't really tell if they are completely gone due to the fact that on the 3rd cycle on the 2ND day on my last dose I notice that the lips of my vagina turn white and became really painful I'm really worried. now doctor said it became that way do to the medication having steroids.”

kaos2 September 3, 2011

For Condylomata Acuminata: “This did absolute wonders to my warts. I had them in my anal area. The first day no improvement the second it all was gone, there was moderate burning and aching but it was worth it.”

soby March 29, 2008

For Condylomata Acuminata: “Very good”