User Reviews for Intron A

Hepatitis C

Summary of Intron A reviews 1.0 3 reviews

Reviews for Intron A

For Hepatitis C "Peg Interferon ruined my life. I would have rather of of had a short and happy life, than be rid of hep c and feel like I'm in hell . I'm not sure that I will now have a longer life span, but who wants that when you have such a low quality of life. I was ready to endure the horrific side effects for 48 weeks. I was not prepared to still lose hair, have untreatable depression and awful anxiety. I'm tired every day, I have tense muscles that ache, digestive issues, food sensitivities, take thyroid meds and adrenal fatigue. I took the interferon from 2002-2003. Whomever, was involved with this medicine is an awful person. I would rather be buried in the ground dead from liver disease than live this hell for the rest of my life. No doctors, counsellors, friends or family have a clue or any understanding of what this drug did to me. I've tried everything to be the old me. It's like my legs got cut off. But even a person in a wheel chair could at least learn to be happy."

Still faithful January 28, 2018

For Hepatitis C "I treated with Interferon in 2001 and with Pegasyst in 2010,both of these meds ruined my life! It has caused Chronic Pancreatitis,Chronic Bronchitis,R.A.,SLE Lupus,Sjogrens,Fibro.,CFS and many other Health problems.Before treatment I was a health nut...bench pressed well over 300 lbs...now I can barely wipe my own a##!! These meds have just about taken me out of this world!.And I look and can not believe that there is no lawsuit against the Pharma companys"

Post Interferon Syndrome (taken for 1 to 2 years) May 5, 2016

For Hepatitis C "Interferon was the worst experience of my life. The side effects were so horrible and it never did anything good for my Hep C. After each 6 month protocol my blood work showed no effect on the Hep C so at that time the only option was to do it again. But it never worked for me. Also I never had body pain before injecting Interferon and I still have it even after all these years later. I do not care for Interferon at all and looking back at when I was taking it, I really don't know how I did it."

artist88 (taken for 1 to 2 years) July 7, 2015