User Reviews for Pindolol

High Blood Pressure 4.0

Reviews for Pindolol

Liquid · Taken for less than 1 month January 29, 2020

For High Blood Pressure: “I have inappropriate Tacycardia and PoTs, up and down blood pressure. Pindolol controls my heart rate and blood pressure to perfectly normal. I just I couldn't deal with the side effects shortness of breath, headaches, dizziness....I'm African American”

pnc · Taken for less than 1 month March 17, 2017

For High Blood Pressure: “First I took propranolol, worked great but produced me some kind of depression so I tried pindolol (supposedly a beta-blocker suitable for cases of depression) didn't cause me depression but it wasn't but it did not cure my anxiety, I could say that it worsened.”