User Reviews for Uristat

Learn more about Uristat.

Dysuria 2 reviews 30 medications

Interstitial Cystitis 3 reviews 30 medications

Summary of Uristat reviews 5 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Uristat

For Dysuria "My Dr said to try this. Said it would work better than AZO. It helped a bunch with the burning. ( my Dr gave me antibiotics to take with this) I noticed muscle cramps. It's the only new thing I am taking. Its not the antibiotics cause I've taken it before and had no problem. Muscle pain on both arms and hands lower back cramps and both legs are cramping. Anyone else had this problem?"

WillowBelle May 9, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Interstitial Cystitis "Doctor told me to take this uristat . super drug, I feel normal again. I can sleep longer, no real pain and the only side effect is urine is yellowish orange. But who cares about that if your rid of pain and spasms. Thank you doctor!"

feeling better at 59 October 16, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Interstitial Cystitis "My sister is in town trying to find Uristat; she has been to 2 drug stores. No luck. I have used this product for 40 years. Description says does not cure Urinary tract infection. This is a misnomer. This is a wonderful product with no side effects and I am very sensitive to medication. I rate this very, very highly."

Purrlie Gates October 20, 2009

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Interstitial Cystitis "Definitely helped, pain-wise. It wasn't a cure all for the pain, but definitely lessened it."

Allie89 September 4, 2009

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Dysuria "Having high sugar levels, I tend to get urinary tract infections more than others. Not having Health Insurance I found myself having to wait until payday to make it to a doctor. I have used uristat in the past and found it to work wonders so I used it again. It is not a substitute for an antibiotic but it will help. Follow package directions to avoid upset stomach."

Anonymous August 2, 2009