User Reviews for Plegridy

Multiple Sclerosis
8.2

Summary of Plegridy reviews 8.3 7 reviews

Reviews for Plegridy

For Multiple Sclerosis "After striking out with Gilenya, I thought that I would try Plegridy. I have had no side effects, except for one time, I felt like I had the flu. I loved the once every other week injection schedule, but unfortunately I had disease progression after 20 years of having none. So, I am looking to switch to another medication."

MasalaCha (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 16, 2018

For Multiple Sclerosis "I've taken the medication 3 times, the last dosage was the full one (125 mcg). So far the symptoms are much better than Avonex. I took the Avonex drug for 6 months and had few fever like symptoms that lasted 24 hours. With plegridy, the only side effect so far is the site injection gets red and swollen for 3 weeks after the injection. So far I like the drug and would recommend it as its also bi-weekly."

Rouaberouoa (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 13, 2018

For Multiple Sclerosis "Drug caused major heart issues When I had no prior heart problems. Came on 2 months into taking it. Too much for the Heart to take. I had to stop and now have major life threatening issues. This drug is not good for your heart. It literally damaged my heart."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 30, 2018

For Multiple Sclerosis "I have been on Plegridy since I have been diagnosed in 2016 so I have been on it for a year. I love the fact I only have to take it every other week. At first, the day after taking this injectable I would be down for the day. Now, the next day I am a little sour. I do get a red make on my skin where I inject myself. On the whole this med is working for me. I have not had any new lesions."

Terry2 December 7, 2017

For Multiple Sclerosis "I took this injection in August 2015. The side effects were horrendous, it felt like every bone in my body was being crushed stopped taking in October, never again recently been diagnosed with osteo arthritis could there be a link? Also tried avenex same symptoms."

whatsright (taken for less than 1 month) July 11, 2017

For Multiple Sclerosis "Minimal side effects for me. I do not drink a lot of water before or after my injection. I do not take Ibuprofen. Injection site redness is my only side effect (does last for a month or more). Previously on Tecfidera, the twice a month shot is much easier to tolerate than a twice a day pill (extreme flushing on Tec.)."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) June 7, 2017

For Multiple Sclerosis "I've been taking plegridy for the past 6 months. I used to take Avonex but for me plegridy is much better since I've to take it every 2 weeks and doesn't make me feel sick or with fever."

CB93 May 10, 2017