User Reviews for Pancrelipase to treat Cystic Fibrosis

Also known as: Creon, Zenpep, Pertzye, Pancreaze, Viokace

Pancrelipase Rating Summary

10.0/10 Average Rating

Compare all 46 medications used in the treatment of Cystic Fibrosis.

Reviews for Pancrelipase

adlisies · Taken for 10 years or more June 7, 2012

Creon (pancrelipase): “Out of all the synthetic pancreatic enzymes I have taken Creon20 is the most helpful so far but I find its best just to not eat fat. Also a normal person needs only 30 calories of fat a day so if you have cystic fibrosis keep this in mind. ”

King Creon March 30, 2012

Creon (pancrelipase): “I'm a 42 year old male with cystic fibrosis. Survived until 38 with no medication but constant diarrhea. Could not tolerate fatty foods or alcohol - made me very nauseous and big weight swings. Creon has stopped all this completely and life is much happier and healthier. The little Creon carry pack makes taking creon 25,000 with meal easy. Very happy.”

Anonymous October 9, 2010

Creon (pancrelipase): “I've used Creon all my life (I'm 28), and changed to Creon 25,000 about 10 years ago which meant I didn't need to take as many tablets for my Cystic fibrosis.”

Anonymous September 6, 2010

Pancrecarb MS-16 (pancrelipase): “Pancrecarb is the most effective enzyme on the market. PLEASE FDA approve this product, it works.”

mammers April 14, 2008

Creon (pancrelipase): “Creon has helped my little three year old cousin. She was born with cystic fibrosis and she doesn't understand what it can and what it is doing to her! She is a heathy little girl that is going to survive this birth defect!”

Learn more about Cystic Fibrosis

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)