User Reviews for Opium Tincture, Deodorized

Diarrhea 3 reviews 101 medications

8.7
Summary of Opium Tincture, Deodorized reviews 3 reviews 8.7

Reviews for Opium Tincture, Deodorized

For Diarrhea "Opium Tincture is the only medication that works for controlling Diarrhea and the pain and fatigue that comes with 20 or more bathroom trips a day. The current "war on drugs" is making it more difficult to get any Doctor to prescribe. All other drugs either do not work for me or have serious life altering side effects. Tincture gave me my life back. I am able to eat healthy again, go out of the house without fear of accidents, and it has the added bonus of relieving pain and fatigue."

Waterfall2 June 23, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Diarrhea "Diarrhea is a symptom of disease, not a disease by itself. It is important to treat the underlying cause (e.g., Crohn's, IBS, cancer, etc.) not just the symptoms. Opium tincture should be used only as a last resort and for a short period of time (1-2 weeks max). I have taken this medication off-and-on over the past decade, but only when everything else fails and I have to travel. It is very effective at stopping diarrhea."

Albion (taken for 10 years or more) March 4, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Diarrhea "From 10 gut surgeries, never had such serious "output". Opium Tincture "Deodorized" (WARNING: IT'S NOT PARAGORIC!!) is a critical part of medicinal therapies keeping me from life threatening dehydration. I expect to heal eventually, but for now, the Opium Tincture is a blessing. It is the MOST AWFUL tasting medicine ever! When I extract the Opium Tincture liquid with the tiny syringe made for this medicine, I ALWAYS slowly squirt the tiny amount into a small glass of Orange Juice which is the ONLY thing that effectively neutralizes that nasty taste. After stirring and drinking the mixture, I then swish a tiny bit of water in the glass and drink it so I'm sure to get all the med if it clings to the glass plus cleans the glass for next use."

glad2bfree March 11, 2010

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

More about Opium Tincture, Deodorized (opium)

Other brands: Paregoric, Opium Deodorized