User Reviews for Nystatin / triamcinolone

Also known as: Mycasone, Myco Biotic II, Myco-Triacet II, Mycogen II, Mycolog II, Mycomar, Mytrex, NTA, Nyst-Olone II, Tri-Statin II

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Nystatin/triamcinolone.

Cutaneous Candidiasis
9.1

Not Listed / Other
9.5

2 reviews
Summary of Nystatin/triamcinolone reviews 9.1 9 reviews

Reviews for Nystatin/triamcinolone

For Cutaneous Candidiasis: "I had a abscess on my upper thigh so the docs gave me bactrim to take. Took 4 pills and had a really bad reaction to it. But the reaction was swollen vagina, itchy, sore and lesions from how swollen it got. Went to see a different doc because it was the weekend and they thought I had the herpes. Well I know my body and what herpes look like. They did the test. No herpes. So I go back to the same doc that gave me the bactrim and she said it was allergic reaction to it. Anyways its a severe yeast infection from the bactrim. They gave me to pills for yeast and the miracle cream. I have been taking it for two days now and feel/ see a big difference. Will never take bactrim and thank god for this miracle cream. FYI bactrim is banned in uk."

Miracle cream (taken for less than 1 month) August 25, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Cutaneous Candidiasis: "I was perscribed this cream when I was suffering with severe vaginal irritation. (Swelling, burning, itching, pain, and redness.) for months I suffered, convinced it was something awful. I got cleared for all possible outcomes, when my Dr told me it was a yeast infection. But one that had only lived on the surface of my skin! So she prescribed me this cream and I used it 2x daily, for about 8 days. It worked GREAT! So thankful to have her as my obgyn! Ladies, stop suffering with vaginal pain and get to the bottom of the cause !"

Jes1 June 26, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Not Listed / Other: "Really helped on my seborreic dermatitus . Couldnt probably use it too often cause by the next day i can then see the drying affect .i am grateful i found this product."

Freedomchild007 (taken for less than 1 month) June 9, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Cutaneous Candidiasis: "After trying other medicines at a great deal of expense, I convinced my Dr. to prescribe this medicine as I used it years ago and it worked great, I was in dire straits for 2 months before finally being able to use it, it immediately started to work on my skin. It's a blessing."

BobiK January 22, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Mycolog II (nystatin / triamcinolone) for Cutaneous Candidiasis: "I am a Nurse Practitioner. I prescribe this all the time for chronic cracking in the corners of the lips. Works great!!"

Lilith2 September 20, 2013

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Not Listed / Other: "Prescribed for long term dry flaky skin on face. Completely cleared up my skin after first application. No side effects."

Anonymous October 31, 2011

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Cutaneous Candidiasis: "I needed to find something that would relieve the 4 red, itchy spots under my arms that looked like ringworm. I remembered that I had this medicine. I tried it and it WORKED. I have been using it for about 3 days (note seeing a big change in redness and itching within the first day). Will continue to use it."

MelissaH1 July 28, 2011

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Cutaneous Candidiasis: "Combined with cellulitis and conjunctivitis (for which I received specific medicines), I was prescribed this cream for my skin (fungal infection behind ears) and almost instantly felt an improvement."

Anonymous March 8, 2011

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Mycolog II (nystatin / triamcinolone) for Cutaneous Candidiasis: "I have used this medicine in cream form and have excellent results."

Anonymous August 20, 2009