User Reviews for Nystatin / triamcinolone topical

Also known as: Mycolog II, NTA, Mycogen II, Mytrex, Mycasone, Myco Biotic II, Myco-Triacet II, Nyst-Olone II, Mycomar

Cutaneous Candidiasis
8.6

Summary of Nystatin/triamcinolone reviews 8.8 8 reviews

Reviews for Nystatin/triamcinolone

Allthingsconsidered June 5, 2019

For Cutaneous Candidiasis: "Suffer from recurrent yeast infections if I consume too much alcohol. Put this topically in my pubic area and it burns like the fires of heck for at least 5 minutes, then disappears. Not sure if the itching has stopped because the drug is working or because my vagina fell off."

Miracle cream · Taken for less than 1 month August 25, 2017

For Cutaneous Candidiasis: "I had a abscess on my upper thigh so the docs gave me bactrim to take. Took 4 pills and had a really bad reaction to it. But the reaction was swollen vagina, itchy, sore and lesions from how swollen it got. Went to see a different doc because it was the weekend and they thought I had the herpes. Well I know my body and what herpes look like. They did the test. No herpes. So I go back to the same doc that gave me the bactrim and she said it was allergic reaction to it. Anyways its a severe yeast infection from the bactrim. They gave me to pills for yeast and the miracle cream. I have been taking it for two days now and feel/ see a big difference. Will never take bactrim and thank god for this miracle cream. FYI bactrim is banned in uk."

Jes1 June 26, 2015

For Cutaneous Candidiasis: "I was perscribed this cream when I was suffering with severe vaginal irritation. (Swelling, burning, itching, pain, and redness.) for months I suffered, convinced it was something awful. I got cleared for all possible outcomes, when my Dr told me it was a yeast infection. But one that had only lived on the surface of my skin! So she prescribed me this cream and I used it 2x daily, for about 8 days. It worked GREAT! So thankful to have her as my obgyn! Ladies, stop suffering with vaginal pain and get to the bottom of the cause !"

Freedomchild007 · Taken for less than 1 month June 9, 2015

For Not Listed / Other: "Really helped on my seborreic dermatitus . Couldnt probably use it too often cause by the next day i can then see the drying affect .i am grateful i found this product."

BobiK January 22, 2015

For Cutaneous Candidiasis: "After trying other medicines at a great deal of expense, I convinced my Dr. to prescribe this medicine as I used it years ago and it worked great, I was in dire straits for 2 months before finally being able to use it, it immediately started to work on my skin. It's a blessing."

Lilith2 September 20, 2013

Mycolog II (nystatin / triamcinolone) for Cutaneous Candidiasis: "I am a Nurse Practitioner. I prescribe this all the time for chronic cracking in the corners of the lips. Works great!!"

Anonymous October 31, 2011

For Not Listed / Other: "Prescribed for long term dry flaky skin on face. Completely cleared up my skin after first application. No side effects."

MelissaH1 July 28, 2011

For Cutaneous Candidiasis: "I needed to find something that would relieve the 4 red, itchy spots under my arms that looked like ringworm. I remembered that I had this medicine. I tried it and it WORKED. I have been using it for about 3 days (note seeing a big change in redness and itching within the first day). Will continue to use it."

Anonymous March 8, 2011

For Cutaneous Candidiasis: "Combined with cellulitis and conjunctivitis (for which I received specific medicines), I was prescribed this cream for my skin (fungal infection behind ears) and almost instantly felt an improvement."

Anonymous August 20, 2009

Mycolog II (nystatin / triamcinolone) for Cutaneous Candidiasis: "I have used this medicine in cream form and have excellent results."