User Reviews for Nystatin/triamcinolone topical

Also known as: NTA

Cutaneous Candidiasis 8.6

Reviews for Nystatin/triamcinolone topical

MissLeopard83 · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 12, 2020

For Cutaneous Candidiasis: “I do not recommend this cream. I am very prone to cutaneous yeast because of pre-diabetes. My gyn gave me an Rx for this cream due to an infection under my breasts. I thoroughly washed and dried the area daily, applying the cream and then bandaged it with sterile gauze. It seemed to work, but it took forever and the cream seemed to cause the yeast to spread (moisture is a breeding ground for yeast). I recently came down with another infection in a different area and tried to use the cream and it made it WAY worse - it caused burning and itching. The ARNP I saw gave me an Rx for nystatin powder and oral methylprednisolone due to inflammation. It worked much better than the cream!”

Bossy August 6, 2019

For Cutaneous Candidiasis: “I was prescribed this cream for symptoms of a yeast infection, however I suffer from time to time in the summer from eczema on my neck and decided to use it to stop the itching. Just a small amount applied and it changed within a week. The itching and irritation stopped immediately, but my skin was back to its normal color in 5 days (darkened from the eczema) I LOVE THIS CREAM!!”

Allthingsconsidered June 5, 2019

For Cutaneous Candidiasis: “Suffer from recurrent yeast infections if I consume too much alcohol. Put this topically in my pubic area and it burns like the fires of heck for at least 5 minutes, then disappears. Not sure if the itching has stopped because the drug is working or because my vagina fell off.”

Miracle cream · Taken for less than 1 month August 25, 2017

For Cutaneous Candidiasis: “I had a abscess on my upper thigh so the docs gave me bactrim to take. Took 4 pills and had a really bad reaction to it. But the reaction was swollen vagina, itchy, sore and lesions from how swollen it got. Went to see a different doc because it was the weekend and they thought I had the herpes. Well I know my body and what herpes look like. They did the test. No herpes. So I go back to the same doc that gave me the bactrim and she said it was allergic reaction to it. Anyways its a severe yeast infection from the bactrim. They gave me to pills for yeast and the miracle cream. I have been taking it for two days now and feel/ see a big difference. Will never take bactrim and thank god for this miracle cream. FYI bactrim is banned in uk.”

Jes1 June 26, 2015

For Cutaneous Candidiasis: “I was perscribed this cream when I was suffering with severe vaginal irritation. (Swelling, burning, itching, pain, and redness.) for months I suffered, convinced it was something awful. I got cleared for all possible outcomes, when my Dr told me it was a yeast infection. But one that had only lived on the surface of my skin! So she prescribed me this cream and I used it 2x daily, for about 8 days. It worked GREAT! So thankful to have her as my obgyn! Ladies, stop suffering with vaginal pain and get to the bottom of the cause !”

Freedomchild007 · Taken for less than 1 month June 9, 2015

“Really helped on my seborreic dermatitus . Couldnt probably use it too often cause by the next day i can then see the drying affect .i am grateful i found this product.”

BobiK January 22, 2015

For Cutaneous Candidiasis: “After trying other medicines at a great deal of expense, I convinced my Dr. to prescribe this medicine as I used it years ago and it worked great, I was in dire straits for 2 months before finally being able to use it, it immediately started to work on my skin. It's a blessing.”

Lilith2 September 20, 2013

Mycolog II (nystatin / triamcinolone) for Cutaneous Candidiasis: “I am a Nurse Practitioner. I prescribe this all the time for chronic cracking in the corners of the lips. Works great!!”

Anonymous October 31, 2011

“Prescribed for long term dry flaky skin on face. Completely cleared up my skin after first application. No side effects.”

MelissaH1 July 28, 2011

For Cutaneous Candidiasis: “I needed to find something that would relieve the 4 red, itchy spots under my arms that looked like ringworm. I remembered that I had this medicine. I tried it and it WORKED. I have been using it for about 3 days (note seeing a big change in redness and itching within the first day). Will continue to use it.”

Anonymous March 8, 2011

For Cutaneous Candidiasis: “Combined with cellulitis and conjunctivitis (for which I received specific medicines), I was prescribed this cream for my skin (fungal infection behind ears) and almost instantly felt an improvement.”

Anonymous August 20, 2009

Mycolog II (nystatin / triamcinolone) for Cutaneous Candidiasis: “I have used this medicine in cream form and have excellent results.”