User Reviews for Procardia to treat Raynaud's Syndrome

Procardia Rating Summary

7.7/10 Average Rating

Compare all 20 medications used in the treatment of Raynaud's Syndrome.

Reviews for Procardia

Ang January 3, 2019

“I experienced Raynauds for 20 years. Not just in cold weather. It would happen even when I sometimes walked down the frozen food aisle in a supermarket. One day my cardiologist suggested I try Nifedipine. Said it possibly might help. Hands would get white and numb. Painful too. After 20 yrs, this was such a blessing to finally not have numbness and pain almost every day. I'm very thankful for it. No adverse effects at all!”

lgj2 July 7, 2015

“This medication is a miracle for me. I have been diagnosed with raynauds over 40 yrs ago and the past 10 yrs I have been taking Procardia. Feels like I don't even suffer from this disease anymore. I highly recommend this drug”

jazzNwine · Taken for less than 1 month July 19, 2014

“I started the nifedipine/Procardia this morning. About 4 hours later the rare side effects kicked in. Heart palpitations, dizziness, headache, and I was FREEZING. Even at 43 I still call my mommy. She wasn't thrilled I was going to take it anyway since I have perfect blood pressure. But she recommended laying on my left side. That did help even if it did take awhile for me to get warm again. The headache is still lingering.”

Anonymous February 9, 2011

“I have found this medicine very helpful. There was an adjustment period with headaches and dizziness. But it did get better, and the improvements are well worth it.”

Anonymous June 10, 2010

“Previous doctors did nothing to help me resolve attacks. My new doctor suggested ProCardia, but was worried because my blood pressure was low, and I may feel light-headed as a side effect. So far, this has not happened and I have not had an attack since. I wish this was prescribed to me 10 years ago!”

Anonymous August 31, 2009

“I am still having Raynaud's attacks, but this medication helps me recover faster from my attacks. Unfortunately it gives me horrible headaches but I have to outweigh the good to the bad, and this medicine is helping me.”

Learn more about Raynaud's Syndrome

Symptom checker

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)