User Reviews for Nepafenac ophthalmic

9.5

Postoperative Ocular Inflammation

Summary of Nepafenac reviews 8.3 10 reviews

Reviews for Nepafenac

Ilevro (nepafenac) for Postoperative Ocular Inflammation: "Honestly, it doesn’t feel any different from regular eye drops. On them for one week so far and no problems. My surgical eye is doing well. Next week I have my other eye done. I will be on them one month each for each eye."

Fair Elaine (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 6, 2018

Ilevro (nepafenac) for Postoperative Ocular Inflammation: "I am using the 0.3% .8ml bottle which should have 15 or more drops. On my 3rd bottle and I can't squeeze more than 7 drops out if each bottle....even with a set of pliers. Who else has this issue. At $308.99 per bottle that's over $45.00 a drop."

Dc (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 28, 2018

Ilevro (nepafenac) for Postoperative Increased Intraocular Pressure: "Thrilled with my eyesight. The medicine stings for a few minutes. Yesterday was 11 days after cataract surgery. I experienced a feeling of pressure then a film in the corner of the eye like wavy film in the eye and I was concerned. But it disappeared after 15 minutes. But I was scared that something bad had occurred but I was fine."

BobNativeNY (taken for less than 1 month) June 16, 2018

Ilevro (nepafenac) for Postoperative Ocular Inflammation: " The drop feels like it's gluing my top lid to my eye. It's relieved with tears a few minutes later. My vision with my new intraocular implant varies from clear to blurry. I have had nausea which required medication from my pharmacist. And, I have dizziness which I first thought was a mild ear infection that caused vertigo until I learned that Ilevro can cause dizziness. I wish there was an alternative medication - I have to use Ilevro for two months and I'm only starting week two."

Halekoka (taken for less than 1 month) September 5, 2017

Ilevro (nepafenac) for Postoperative Ocular Inflammation: "My eyes felt better FAST. My pain went away quickly after my surgery."

Mike S. (taken for less than 1 month) June 28, 2016

Ilevro (nepafenac) for Postoperative Ocular Inflammation: "My doctor prescribed Ilevro for me for my inflamed, dry eyes. The first day or two I took this it seemed to work, but then my eyes started to get even more dry and inflamed. One of the possible side effects is dry eye. I also started to see flashes of light in my eyes and thought I was having a retinal detachment. Vitreous detachment is one of the possible side effects of this medicine, which can lead to a retinal detachment."

BMR777 May 4, 2016

Ilevro (nepafenac) for Postoperative Increased Intraocular Pressure: "Painless, no side effects, assume it is doing its thing."

Paytheline (taken for less than 1 month) December 27, 2015

Ilevro (nepafenac) for Postoperative Ocular Inflammation: "Side effects were - dramatic chest pains, elevated BP ( 225/95), felt like terrible gas discomfort, difficult breathing."

4 day user (taken for less than 1 month) December 23, 2015

For Postoperative Increased Intraocular Pressure: "Severe chest pains mimicking heart attack on the second day. Thought it was just gas. It went away after an hour. Return the next day with a vengeance!"

Hobe Sound user December 13, 2015

Nevanac (nepafenac) for Postoperative Ocular Inflammation: "I have migraines and vertigo. This medicine helped my inflammation after surgery. However I had 3 days of vertigo and headaches. The dr. stopped the med and Everything came back to normal."

post cataract surgery bilatera (taken for less than 1 month) August 11, 2015

Nevanac (nepafenac) for : "It works perfect for our customer. "

Anonymous November 18, 2008