User Reviews for Nepafenac

Also known as: Ilevro, Nevanac

Learn more about Nepafenac.

Postoperative Increa...aocular Pressure 2 reviews 3 medications

9.5
Postoperative Ocular Inflammation 4 reviews 29 medications

7.8
Summary of Nepafenac reviews 6 reviews 8.7

Reviews for Nepafenac

Ilevro (nepafenac) for Postoperative Ocular Inflammation: "My eyes felt better FAST. My pain went away quickly after my surgery."

Mike S. (taken for less than 1 month) June 28, 2016

Ilevro (nepafenac) for Postoperative Ocular Inflammation: "My doctor prescribed Ilevro for me for my inflamed, dry eyes. The first day or two I took this it seemed to work, but then my eyes started to get even more dry and inflamed. One of the possible side effects is dry eye. I also started to see flashes of light in my eyes and thought I was having a retinal detachment. Vitreous detachment is one of the possible side effects of this medicine, which can lead to a retinal detachment."

BMR777 May 4, 2016

Ilevro (nepafenac) for Postoperative Increased Intraocular Pressure: "Painless, no side effects, assume it is doing its thing."

Paytheline (taken for less than 1 month) December 27, 2015

Ilevro (nepafenac) for Postoperative Ocular Inflammation: "Side effects were - dramatic chest pains, elevated BP ( 225/95), felt like terrible gas discomfort, difficult breathing."

4 day user (taken for less than 1 month) December 23, 2015

For Postoperative Increased Intraocular Pressure: "Severe chest pains mimicking heart attack on the second day. Thought it was just gas. It went away after an hour. Return the next day with a vengeance!"

Hobe Sound user December 13, 2015

Nevanac (nepafenac) for Postoperative Ocular Inflammation: "I have migraines and vertigo. This medicine helped my inflammation after surgery. However I had 3 days of vertigo and headaches. The dr. stopped the med and Everything came back to normal."

post cataract surgery bilatera (taken for less than 1 month) August 11, 2015

Nevanac (nepafenac) for : "It works perfect for our customer. "

Anonymous November 18, 2008